My own custom gauge pod

right - in the tech article I show you where the O2 sensor connects to the PCM - that is where I tapped it - that way it does not get under the car and stay protected from the elements (with the PCM wiring harness).

Altho I like my idea of them going in the dome lights place. I agree with qucik, but why even have them unless you need them and have extensive work done and we all know theres only one with that much work done here. Unless its a LS like quicks its pointless anyways.

Altho I like my idea of them going in the dome lights place. I agree with qucik, but why even have them unless you need them and have extensive work done and we all know theres only one with that much work done here. Unless its a LS like quicks its pointless anyways.

agreed

wat a dumb upgrade unless needed make ur ls look like a rice burner and would prolly get smoked by any car that actually needed them

and im guessing the o2 sensor is that dangling wire i have under the hood lol

Why? Because stock idiot lights are just that. I personally like to know what's going on with my cars without having to rely on useless and inaccurate stock gauges. Besides, I've got 6 gauges sitting at my apartment from my '87. Might as well get some use out of a couple of them :D

sure if u think itll make ur car run any different these are used with turbos and upgrades thta force new sensors but hey watever floats ur boat dont c wat u would do after u got ur results anyway

Members online

No members online now.
Back