Pics...FINALY!

have u thought about making them shorter and color matching the car? that might look good..

They are not long at all they are actually to short plus as far as color matching, they go with the sporty flat colored accenting that came in flat black on the sport models. Thats what I got anyways.

I want VIP luxury, not just DUB or any other crap, but I could never in my whole entire life stand chrome accents, so I figured why not try a aggressive Luxury look?????? But the more I think about the 500's with the chrome mirrors I think about chromeing the mirror itself, not the posts and base but the mirror. Then that will take a huge chunk of that Sporty flat accent that I am into, and would have to chrome my grille and other such things.

I may paint the new base that I will make silver to match, this car overall is in a very slow first stage of Ideas that I wanted to do with it. No car thats, show, custom, race, what ever came together at the first attempt by an amature unless he was lucky or had a even higher end car off the bat that just looks good.
I'm still even as we speak looking at other mirrors on-line that may look good, but thats not even my main goal. My main goal is dropping the :q:q:q:qing thing already. Thats whats coming way to slow. I guarantee it would look better with it dropped lower than average, it will kinda help proportion them out ( maybe).

I have agree with everyone that suggested you color match them and make them a little bigger.

I applaud you for trying something different but as a fellow LS owner, I hope you come up with something new and make it quick :)

take the mirrors off completely. that would look good and paint that grille

The flat black look was never really a sports car look. It was more of an old school hot rodder thing. And the LS is not a car that can pull it off. Flat black on a luxury car just makes it look like you got into an accident and couldnt afford to paint it the right color. I give you props for trying something new, but if they were on my car i would be taking them off. If i did anything to the mirrors it would be just deleting them all together.

Never said it was a sports car look its just "sporty" and aggresive, but the sport does come in silver with flat black accents so say what you want about all the silver plus flat black. I think the LS as long as its the sport,( with out the chrome bumper trim) it can pull off the flat black on some lighter colors. Ive been pulling it off.

Thanks for the props tho.

Fellow LS vs Caddy members, why are you kissing this moron's ass?

The car was beautiful, and made ugly.

Let's have a moment of silence for the poor abused LS.

:q:q: you :q:q: everybody that hates and is biased with absolutly no taste. Go to shows go to other car forums, this car has no respect but I got it some from others, I dont see you doing that. I hate this forum anymore it really sucks and people's cheap ass autozone ideas are not any better than my mirrors. I dont even know why I joind a online forum comunity, I guess I said it before tho I just wanted to find out what wass wrong with this piece of :q:q: when I bought it, then I found out it happens to more people than just me come on this car mechanicly is :q:q:. All I need to do to get some props is park my car downtown and let everyone come to me. Trust me this car is sweet and I see almost every car on here as :q:q:q:q but do I express it that way? No i concider the fact that this car has absolutly now respect with cutomizers or tuners, but guess what I gained it from some cool people that I actually meet in real life so do I need someone living in a shack in some :q:q: hole ? NO, i got enough people around me that make the difference not some jerk that I cant see or even see how ugly and tasteless his car actually is. At least I posted pics and at least Im not lying about it.Now this is the internet so tell me what are the odds of everybody hateing on this even owning a LS? We seen a prime example of that Rbones :q:q:q and guess what everybody with the same lack in taste kissed his ass then they found out he is a lier and what happened?

No one's kissing ass they said it looks bad but at least Im trying and at least it aint some :q:ass parts from JC Whitney, and other junk like OOOOOO carbon fiber "TAPE" OMG thats hot neons in my Int check it out yo thats sick, how bout my custom floor mats, damn thats tight, look at the custom LED tail lights I made, wow! I love that yo I got these 20" emblems check me out, I got a DUB badge come look at me, and my all time favorite on this web site....Twenty Inches Strong, gotta have that yo lincoln yo. TIS is the cheapest most tasteless wheel out there, I paid just as much for two of my wheels with tires as a set of those, and then the people that say I have bad taste but they buy knock off Giovanna, and Demonda, and umm oh theres a hell of alot more like the knock off Zenetti Heir's from E-BAY? Get the :q:q: out of here. I come on here all the time and finally I realized how cheasy some of the LS owners on here are. Im out, you people that I said look good, I know youll be offended by this but oh well, your cars do actually look good but the majority of these cars suck.

Im not offended me and my boys are laughing at some of the pics in the galleries and non of them own a Lincoln LS, They got Infinitie's, Lexus, Even the sickest Supra a 52 year old man can own, that things sick! and some "RICERS" as the retards put it, that will kick the :q:q:eek:ut of any LS's looks or speed.

Blood pressures fine, I just wish people can see me laugh at the stupid looking :q:q:q:q done to some cras, Im not upset.

And another thing is even tho I get that attention, I dont really strive for like some of the losers that need to go online to make a couple of friends.

Maybe you should buy a Mark VIII. ... They are always cool.:D

Oh, have you considered putting some baseball cards in the wheels spokes?;)

I am seriously thinking about it. The LS no matter how its looked is a nice car yeah but I come to realize its a big piece of :q:q:q:q anyways. Ive never seen as many TSB's for any cars as the LS has, thats :q:q:q:qed up. And whats Luxury when every single thing on the interior falls the :q:q:q:q off.

But my wheels spokes are to big and perportioned to the car so Ill leave the baseball cards to the LS owners with the TIS wheels and ugly skinny spokes on a big wide car.

The flat black look was never really a sports car look. It was more of an old school hot rodder thing. And the LS is not a car that can pull it off. Flat black on a luxury car just makes it look like you got into an accident and couldnt afford to paint it the right color.

To bad Audi, Auston Martin, BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes, Maserati, Porsche, Volvo and Lincoln LS, to name a few did not get it right.

What? Thats your opinion I know lots of people that like that look, you people are idiots man.

Wow your getting pretty mad just because we didnt like your side mirrors. Maybe they look good on a Honda but not a Luxury Car like a LS.

I love when people post something then get all pissy when they get a bad reaction.

One thing though.....what the hell are the "flat black" accents on a sport model? What are you talking about?

By the way, that mclaren grill isnt "flat black" (unless you painted it)....its unfinished plastic. If you didnt paint or clearcoat the grill its gonna look like ass after awhile.

I love when people post something then get all pissy when they get a bad reaction.

One thing though.....what the hell are the "flat black" accents on a sport model? What are you talking about?

By the way, that mclaren grill isnt "flat black" (unless you painted it)....its unfinished plastic. If you didnt paint or clearcoat the grill its gonna look like ass after awhile.

+1
I Ususally dont agree with some of the things you post round here but you hit the nail on the head. Flat black has NEVER been sporty. It is an old hotrodder theme AKA "Rat Rods" b/c it is unfinished or cheap to do

+1
The non painted grill will probably begin to pit b/c it needs to be coated
It fine if you keep the mirrors just color match them. and for the grill atleast paint the suround the same as the car. and for the center if you want the center black you could do some type of semi-gloss black.

What the hell black accents? The black valance, side skirts and rear valance, the center of the grille. You might not recognize it on other colors but it looks damn good on Silver. It might come on the standard models as well and not the LSE but it is a accent seeing the model has no chrome accents.

Do you honestly know what the hell the whole concept of an accent color is?

Another is the pissy about the bad reaction, its not the bad reaction its the fact that the people that have taste actually seem to be staying out of this meanwhile I see all the people with the stupidest posts and looking cars hate on me, I told you I dont care what you people think about me Ive been hated and Ive been loved enough to not care about either.

As far as mad... the one thing about the INTERNET is you can never see the expression behind the other side so I am by far mad or pissy, I am just figuring out finally that alot of people on here suck and dont have any taste. How can I believe half of you and say you have any taste when some dont have a god damn pic thats not found on google.

Take a look at alot of car models that come In a sport series, Idiots they are mostly solid with flat black Valances grilles etc...etc... you people actually are all the epitome of what you call Ricer (a word that now has absolutely no meaning cause idiots like you try to redefine it like its a nick name you made up for yourself another bad taste), think about it.

And as far as hot rods, they werent even painted Flat at all the were left primed. Now that I can actually get this :q:q:q:q from e-mailing me when ever there is a response I can leave this stupid place and laugh at it when I get somewhere and you guys that are hating on my car not just mirrors but car ar sitting here still trying to find new colors for your INT. neons and still putting electrical tape on your trim, or trying to bargain over the most horrible wheels Ive ever seen on a car, and dont give that whole :q:q:q:q that theres not much for the car, you just dont have enough balls, taste or even own the car to try to go where I wanna go.

What the hell black accents? The black valance, side skirts and rear valance, the center of the grille. You might not recognize it on other colors but it looks damn good on Silver. It might come on the standard models as well and not the LSE but it is a accent seeing the model has no chrome accents.

Do you honestly know what the hell the whole concept of an accent color is?

See you were throwing me off saying the "accents" were something the sport model had. All LS's have the black side skirts and front/rear valance. Thats not a sport option. Also the grill is more of a grayish color. I have had an '02 and now a '05, both have been all black and both i have painted the grill to match the body color because when you have a black car you realize the grill is NOT black. I have actually seen where people have painted those "accents" the body color and it looks alot better. If anything cars that are designated "sport" models usually have a monochromatic paint scheme. Check out the pics of my car. I have a mclaren on my LS so i know how it comes new. Thats not a finish you want to have exposed to the elements.

Here are some side by side pictures of my old black LS compared to a stock LS. You can totally tell the difference in color between the two grills.

2.JPG1.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

One thing I've always noticed is that the people that have nice cars that people give them complements on don't boast or brag about how "everyone loves how my car looks""I could park it anywhere and people always tell me how cool it is". The people with nice cars know it and keep it to themselves.
Its the people that have a car that they do :q:q:q:q to and dont get and recognition on it that have to say that :q:q:q:q to make themselves feel better. I nor anyone else on here in the past 2 or so years that i've been here have ever heard anyone ride their own nuts as much as you have in this thread. There's people out there that have amazing looking cars, they let others do the complementing. Just something that i've noticed.
Oh P.S. your car is giving LS's a bad name.

Members online

Back