20s for sale off an ls and an lse grill

lsondubs

LVC Member
Reaction score
These are 20" vct corleones. I just recently sold the ls so I have some things I need to get rid of. The rims were on for 2 summers they have a 235/45 sumitomos and still alot of tread left. I also have an lse grill that I need to sell. I have pics of the grill too but it is too big to put on here so let me know and I will email it too you. Let me know. I'm taking best offer on the wheels plus shipping.

Carleone.jpg

ls2.jpg

20 x what width? I have 245/35/20 and thats the overal diamater's same total. Your tires must streatch a bit I can see a little bit in the pic but not good. Streatching helps lower the car more with wider wheels. Ill dig up a pic somewhere when I have the time. Thats why I wanna know what width wheels.

Are you sure you dont mean 245/35?

No thats tight get around more often, those wheels this dude is selling is whats disgusting.

cant afford the extra rubber???? Its more expensive to do work like this. Try to find a shop that will stretch tires without costing you extra cash and forget about the gauarntee some cheap ass people on here want, its gone. So dude its way more expensive.

And how the hell does that look llike a truck? it looks like a car i bet if it were a far shot you wouldnt even notice and say hay that cool it helps it sit lower. Get real.

Helluva way to help bang up the bead of the wheel like that too.

I think I'm gonna go put a set of 195/60s on my 17s later on just so I can be cool.

i've seen i done, not real difficult. but i can't imagine the life your gonna get out of the tire, when it is ridin' on the edge of the side wall all the time. Plus the LS has big wheel wells, so unless you were doin' it to 22's it would look like you got acres of space between the tire and fender.

No thats tight get around more often, those wheels this dude is selling is whats disgusting.

The wheels I have for sale are disgusting? That pic that you posted looks pretty bad. There is no stretch like that on my tires.

It actually only looks nice if its needed more than any. Thats the whole point, if rolling, pulling and such dont cut it enough then stretching may be needed but only for those into the VIP scene anyways no one else gets the concept. And with other adjustments its not that bad at all on the tires life.

As far as the bead, alot of Drift cars that are so low and wide stretch like its the factory thing to do so I doubt the beads that much of a issue and I am positive that the pics of a drifter.

And that pic wasnt even the point, it was about the guys set up. I thought he may have had it wrong and if not I wanted to find out what stretch it put on.

LSONDUBS...Didnt say it was like that but there is stretch.

It actually only looks nice if its needed more than any. Thats the whole point, if rolling, pulling and such dont cut it enough then stretching may be needed but only for those into the VIP scene anyways no one else gets the concept. And with other adjustments its not that bad at all on the tires life.

As far as the bead, alot of Drift cars that are so low and wide stretch like its the factory thing to do so I doubt the beads that much of a issue and I am positive that the pics of a drifter.

And that pic wasnt even the point, it was about the guys set up. I thought he may have had it wrong and if not I wanted to find out what stretch it put on.

LSONDUBS...Didnt say it was like that but there is stretch.

Not much stretch if any at all

DSC00479.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back