Beach Party Update

Would be funny... we could have chicken driving it around town with our locals chasing it down.

But be careful chicken.. they are used to shooting their prey... (remember this is a hunting area... you wouldn't be thought of as breaking the law but prey being ambushed).

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm................ you know what would make that 1 step better?

ibew jumpsuit.JPG

There you go!! Then they would think you were one of them... Only with your own donuts. They would probably deify you or at least start a ChickenVIII fan club. No more parking tickets for you. You'd get the key to the city, ChickenVIII Blvd. The possibilties are limitless!!

Had Lunch today with 95Pred8er (Eirc)...

Funny he didn't order any hot sauce... LOL

Nice seeing you today Eric...

No hot sauce, no beer, I really was feelng the effects from the night before. Went to see The Goodyear Pimps, a really good punk band out of Rockford,Ill. I highly recommend them to anyone into punk/metal. I didn't feel right until about 10:00 last night.

Anyway, it was great to see you too Rich.

No hot sauce, no beer, I really was feelng the effects from the night before. Went to see The Goodyear Pimps, a really good punk band out of Rockford,Ill. I highly recommend them to anyone into punk/metal. I didn't feel right until about 10:00 last night.

Anyway, it was great to see you too Rich.

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IVE PARTIED WITH THE PIMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my friends band (im the rodie/photographer/flyerhanderoutter/etc) has played many shows with the pimps, and they live close to the bar where they play so the after party rock (usually STARTING around 2am) ive even been backstage with them :D i where did you see them at?

House of Rock in Eau Claire, WI. This was my second time seeing them. Very tight and extremely entertaining. Pure professional band, nice change from the usual local bands.

A real good time will be had by anyone who goes to the Beach Party, last year was a Blast. There is still time to make plans to be at the meet in Boscobel. :cool:

Members online

Back