1998 Mark VIII for sale, low miles, tasteful mods

maxmk8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I may be buying a different vehicle and I am looking towards my Mark VIII to free up some cash.

Here are the stats on my car.

1998 Lincoln Mark VIII with 49,7xx miles as of right now.
No options except for the CD changer, and homelink.
EVERYTHING works. All power seats, steering column, etc. Air suspension is in top shape.

Every single mod was done to enhance the car and not deter from the luxury car the Lincoln is supposed to be.

Mods:
Cobra 13 Inch Cross drilled rotors
Cobra Red Calipers
Cobra 11.65" rear rotors
40k Tranny cooler
MMX drive shaft
3.73 FMS gears + Trac-Lok
4 Bank Chip
Tranny temp gauge
Race Bullet Mufflers
18x8.5 ADR Battle Axe wheels
245/45/18 Nexen Tires 90%+ Remaining.
No Intake Silencer

Audio
Alpine 9853 HU
kicker Zr 1000 amp
Kicker L7x3
Stock 10 disc CD changer still in trunk
Have the stock headunit on hand. I can subtract $500 if buyer chooses the stock stereo. I overdid it a bit on the bass with the car and I only tested the subs to their full potential once.

Recent Maintenance and repairs.
Recharged the AC with R134
All new Coil Boots
at 43xxx miles the car received.
Mercon V and filter
New Rear Diff Fluid
New High Temp synthetic Brake Fluid.
And most of the above mentioned mods.
Mobil 1 engine Oil and Motorcraft FL820 Oil filter

I have complete maintenance records, and the ORIGINAL Window sticker. Everything that EVER came with the car. Lincoln pen the little tag for the leather, original sales brochure etc, you get the picture. You will most likely NEVER have this with any other used car.

I am VERY picky when it comes to exterior and interior appearances of cars and I plan on doing a FULL disclosure of this vehicle.

I would rate the interior a 9/10 it still has a bit of the new car smell, and no I am not kidding about that. The floor mats are new and never seen a foot.

The exterior is about a 8.5/10. The headlights are crystal clear, the paint is very shiny, there is NO LASAGNA on the rear window. The rear neon and both HIDs work. Once again I like conservative ratings.

Here are all the downsides.
There are some hairline cracks on the passenger side headlight. They are invisible from 3 feet away.
There are about 3 dings on the PASS side. 1 on the door and 2 on the rear quarter.
There is an additional ding on the hood. All these are about 1/8" big. No paint damage has occurred.
The front bumper has some bumps on it from rocks hitting it on the freeway this again doesn't show up on the pics because it is so minor.
There rear right corner of the bumper was touched up because of the original owner having some scuffs on the bumper.

And what is an add without pics and a price right?
I want $10,000 which I consider to be a VERY fair price for the condition the car is in. Or $9500 with the stock stereo. At this point the price is not negotiable.
Remember this is a California car that has NEVER seen snow and it was garaged MOST of it's life. You may never find one like this at this price ever again. I know the previous owners were over 50 and NEVER raced this car, I personally probably took the car to WOT a total of 10 times.
Car is located in Hayward, CA.

rightrear.jpg

2marks2.jpg

interior1.jpg

(stock stereo shown here)

interior2.jpg

I have many more pics, there are just some for reference.

I reduced the price to encourage a quicker sale of the vehicle. It will now come with the stock stereo. $9000 is the current price, this car is a steal with the mods/condition it is in.

I am flying in tomorrow to pick up my new ride so the Mark VIII needs to go.

Members online

Back