Performance Plug Wires? (Nology?)

You are correct Frogman... this did go off topic.. sorry...

Oh and Bryan you political hound you... Just don't bring that other guy in this forum.. we like keeping the car forum sane.

So how about those Nology Plug Wires...

So how about those Nology Plug Wires...

The ones created by Christ himself? They add 7 rwhp/10 rwtq with their magical properties. Pretty sweet. In fact, I ran two sets on my car so each plug would get a super-duper-power-shot of voltage, and doubled that increase to 14 rwhp/20 rwtq. I rule.

One last issue could be a bad batch of gas. It didn't start until after the 4th or 5th day which is the day after I filled up the tank. 1 week later I was there again (as it still ran bad) and all the 92 octane was covered up with bags. AT $3.15 a gallon I doubt it was flying out of there. The soot/carbon isn't sticky or clumpy at all so I don't think its oil though makes sense on a lot of levels.

I would recommend draining the gas tank and changing the fuel filter. Then run some Chevron system cleaner with techron (black bottle) thru the system, with a fresh tank of gas from a different station. Reason why I say this, is that it started after you filled up from the station while they were obviously low. You prolly picked up some sludge, and it has clogged the fuel filter, and maybe even the pickup sock.
Also, I believe the throttle blades are sequential. ONe side will start opening and then about halfway, the other side opens. Either way at full throttle they should both be wide open.

OK after many attempts and trials it comes out to being a broken valve spring on the #2 cylinder. I had no idea that the heat from the engine and cold outside would do that (valve work vs not working) until I took a look at the broken spring. Case closed painfully but fixed.:Bang :Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back