Hi guys! New to forum and new to USA!

Aquabrit

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! Moved to the USA from england a month ago and bought a 93' Mark to get me mobile. Needs abit of work hence i found this site which is pretty darn good! My Lincoln is slammed so im pondering over a coil conversion. Any advice always appreciated. Martin.

Welcome aboard, Blue!! I think you'll find that this is a great site for getting advice. Take some time to look around the site. Read some of the threads in the areas that interest you. This will allow you to post your questions in an area where it will get the response you after.

You can even get involved in your local chapter and you might find that there are people in your area that you can hang out with. Some of the guys are more than happy to help out with projects like yours. If your experience is anything like mine, I'm sure this will be a site you come back to again and again.

As for your question, I currently run a stock suspension, so I don't know what to tell you - but there are plenty of people that do.

Ok thanks guys for welcoming me and thanks for the info. Am definately leaning towards a coil conversion so will do some more research and see what happens...

Thanks guys! I had a change of heart reference suspension as i worked out that for 300 bucks more i could upgrade my bags and get a compressor and relay. Arnott is looking good and once its all done should last. (hopefully) lol. This site seems really impressive and useful so its all good...

:W :V :burnout: :burnout: welcome to the USA!!!

vbpgimage.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back