2nd Annual LvC Boscobel Beach Party

Just ordered New XpansionX II exhaust and some Cobrastar emblems, hopefully will have an Icebox (powdercoated red, of course) by the meet. Can't wait to see what has been done to everyone else's cars!

I don't think my bride will accompany me, but my father in law just might.

I,ve been practicing with some crazy hot sauce, so I'm ready for the burgers!! FYI practice doesn't prepare certain parts of the anatomy, be very careful:eek:

Just ordered New XpansionX II exhaust and some Cobrastar emblems, hopefully will have an Icebox (powdercoated red, of course) by the meet. Can't wait to see what has been done to everyone else's cars!

I,ve been practicing with some crazy hot sauce, so I'm ready for the burgers!! FYI practice doesn't prepare certain parts of the anatomy, be very careful:eek:

Just remember to wash your hands afterwards. :D

Good to see you are still planning on coming.. See if you can come for more of the events. Things start hopping on Wednesday, Thusday will be a lot of fun..

Temperatures are rising and the snow is almost all melted.

I can here the Beach Boys paying and cars cruising the streets...

Scantly dress girls with golden tanned skin basking in the the sun...

Beer Music Cars and Fun.... The Beach Party Fever is starting...

What a list of LvC members coming.. who's next for the list.

Check out the threads for more information and read about the fun we had last year and what planned for this year.

Those attending..
mespock
brentalan
pepperman
torquemonkey
unity
Calabrio
MonsterMark
Dereck
Lincolngirl91
Nyssa
chickenviii
ms chickenviii
MsM8tress
Conti94
Ohiorudeboy
Jibit
02LSE96LSC91SE84TC
xRellx
billcu
truckerlincoln
95Pred8r
Joeychgo
tda13
94BLU8
02lincolnlsv8
kustomizingkid

This is still in Boscobel, right?

Of Course..:p

Update on the Beach Party. We are trying to make this a city wide event getting more businesses involved. Met last night with the committee and while having a Spotted Cow (Yes a Wisconsin Beer) at the bar. Guys from one of our local dealer ships offered to have a car give away.
They offered to have a hole in one contest to give away a new car.

We are still working on the detail and where we are going to have it but it's something added to the goings on for the weekend.
Still working on the bands.

We might have music in two locations. Have been playing with the idea of having a battle of the bands for area teen groups. There has even been talk about a wet t-shirt contest LOL... (This is to get Pepperman excited).

I suppose he'd want to be the judge. LOL...
Another meeting next week as we try to get more area businesses to the meeting. So put your penny's away and plan for a great weekend.

Of Course..:p
There has even been talk about a wet t-shirt contest LOL... (This is to get Pepperman excited).

I suppose he'd want to be the judge. LOL...

:gr_devil: :gr_devil: :gr_devil: :gr_devil: :gr_devil: :gr_devil: :gr_devil: :gr_devil: :gr_devil: :gr_devil:

Oh, by the way. Just to clarify "scantly dressed girls". Dont get too excited, anyone can wear a dress! Here is a comparioson photo with a Cali girl on the left, but the same person on the right if they lived in Wisconsin:

Unfortunately a goat was not available at the time of the photo shoot.

elizabeth%20hurley.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back