OK, who's going to get these first

Can you even notice the edges of the fog lights on an LS?...I can't remember.

Fog lights are one of my favorite accessories to a car, I don't know why, I just love the way a car looks with fog lights on. I wish they made those for 00-02, they are pretty nifty.

they sel those at discount auto parts... been around for years.. well.. atleast before i bought my LS..

The only problem I see with those fog lights are the bulbs. They are the H3's and they do not have any long life to them. My wife's Pathfinder has them in the fog lights and I have to replace them about twice a year. They are just cheap bulbs that should never be used in a fog light. I'd pass on those.

Twice a year is good Ken. My wifes Volvo uses a H7 bulb which gets replaced every two months x 2 for each headlight bulb.

You know that is horrible for such a low wattage bulb. I just stopped replacing them in the Pathfinder and told her not to use the fog lights.

The only problem I see with those fog lights are the bulbs. They are the H3's and they do not have any long life to them. My wife's Pathfinder has them in the fog lights and I have to replace them about twice a year. They are just cheap bulbs that should never be used in a fog light. I'd pass on those.
Ken, why wouldn't the Hoens be just as good and not need additional wiring? Am I missing something here? I like the focused lenses, but the lenses don't require additional wiring, so why do the H3's? Aren't the Hoens also 50 or 55w?

Ken, why wouldn't the Hoens be just as good and not need additional wiring? Am I missing something here? I like the focused lenses, but the lenses don't require additional wiring, so why do the H3's? Aren't the Hoens also 50 or 55w?
I never got the Hoen H3 bulbs. I bought the Silverstars that lasted maybe a month. I don't know what makes them not last long. Now, I may just be having bad luck with them.

Just ran across this...Thought a few might like to see it.

Fog light halo.JPG

Members online

Back