Side Swipped LS

itsnotmydaddys

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Was driving home last night with 3 friends. I was on the highway and there was an infiniti i35 to my right trying to merge. I was almost passed it so it went behind me. It then gunned it to the center lane to pass me not noticing this old beater van was right there. Before she realized it she smashed into the back of the van. The van then lost control and hit the median then came back across 3 lanes into the side of me. taking out my drivers side. I swerved a little but gained control and pulled over about 500 yards down the highway. When i stopped the van came behind me and hit me again in the rear. I pumped out noticing i couldnt see the infiniti so i ran back up the highway and there it was with all airbags deployed, completely totaled. And who was driving.... A chick I went to school with and hooked up with. Small world. The police came and got all the info and gave a sobriety test (had 3 beers) and passed.
I will be posting pics and I need your opinion of what I should do as far as body kit and such. I finally get my drivers door and rear view mirror fixed!!!

So did you tell this chick that it would take some "favors" for you to get over this incident? :D

Glad you're ok! :Beer

thats pretty crazy man. glad to hear that everyone is ok and that you are finally gonna get u`r door fixed. be safe man.

That's messed up, but how the hell did that van hit you again man? Once wasn't enough for him or what?

Yeah the van thing got me pissed. My bro (twin) jumped out and started flipping out. We were just pulling over to get the info and all that and he just keeps going and hits the bumper. The cops were like how the hell did this happen. He wasn't to fluent in English.
Yeah i'm glad were all okay, The LS was outta control and I'm surprised how well my instinct held up.

HAHA WOW that van has 2 be :q:q:q:qing retarted...maybee it was an act of terrorism maybee they dont like the LS lol

This is about the 3rd post for accidents on people LS..Think I will leave mine parked for a bit!

This is about the 3rd post for accidents on people LS..Think I will leave mine parked for a bit!

No kidding. My wife told me the other night that she had a dream that we wrecked our LS. I just thought, that's the last thing we need right now. I've still not gotten my truck fixed from a minor fender bender we had last month.

heres some pics i got. theyre kinda dark

g.jpg

h.jpg

j.jpg

l.jpg

Dayummmmm Bill, sorry to hear about your accident and hope that you are alright. Make sure that their insurance pays for it.

good thing you're alright. also good thing they didn't mess the rims up. good luck with all the insurance and what not :steering

wow sorry to hear about the accident and its a good thing everyone's ok, those kinds of crashes can turn into wicked pile-ups quickly.

Ouch, that sucks!! good thing you werent over the limit or you'd be screwed.

Yeah it definatly needs new doors. And posibly a new rear panel. I was just looking over it after i washed it and noticed that the drivers side is sitting about 1.5 inches higher than the passenger side, so im thinking when he hit me it messed something up with the suspension.

When i stopped the van came behind me and hit me again in the rear.

UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVEABLE!! How could someone hit a parked car 500 yards away. Was he blind? He already hit you once. Sometimes you just gotta wonder what type of drivers are out there.. Good thing your ok.

looks to be all exterior work which is GOOD!!! u gonna keep the same color paint?
as far as body goes.. i love that LSe front.. maybe try and do a mixture of one front wit diff. sides and etc..

Got a quote yesterday. 6200, chance it might be totaled, but I highly doubt it. My buddy owns the show so he said he'll do all he can to keep her on the road. Its so weird that everything that was wrong with my car before is now being fixed. She will be almost brand new. Pretty sweet. I find out more today when SAFECO sends their adjuster out to give me theyre estimate.

Members online

Back