100_1293.jpg

100_1292.jpg

100_1290.jpg

100_1276-1.jpg

100_1288.jpg

100_1287.jpg

100_1286.jpg

100_1285.jpg

Car looks real good for 135K.....I'm not up on the cost of a Mark, but it looks like you got a pretty good deal.....How's the engine, drive train, underneath? The body and interior look to have been taken well care of.

Paid $2200. Engine rev fine, trans shifts smooth.
Problems:
Wipers work on high only
Opened hood tonite and now it latches but won't stay closed
Leaking tranny fluid (have not checked where yet)
Driver outside door handle is broken, it works fine but the left side of the handle is hanging
The windows go down but when they go up you have to guide them.

Just little things to keep you busy...It is real clean, except for the trans leak (maybe from the bell housing-bolt for the torque converter?) , just pain in the stuff-stuff-good luck

Looks Very clean !! Needs new headlights too :eek:

I think you will need foot extentions to reach the peddles and telephone books to see over the steering wheel :D :D

Are you even old enough to drive?????? :) lol

Nice, love the colors..... but you wheels are on backwards :p lol

Leaking tranny fluid (have not checked where yet)

I have seen a lot of marks leak trans fluid from the front seal, also the dipstick o ring. On my buddys 94 it was leaking because the tailshaft bolts were lose. You will like her after some repairs!!!

windows and doors

Paid $2200. Driver outside door handle is broken, it works fine but the left side of the handle is hanging
The windows go down but when they go up you have to guide them.

about that door handle issue... my passenger side one is hanging for some reason too...someone must have yanked it pretty good when i wasnt looking.

secondly, the window, like the motor still works but the window doesnt go up or down with the push of the button? my mark VIII does that...
and if it is anything like my seven, there is a little ball and disc clutch assembly inside the door ( some kinda damned safety feature to keep dumbasses from closing their necks in the window) but they always seem to break and you cannot find good ones anywhere...ughh anyone got some?

Thanks guys.
The windows go up and down you just have to guide them back up.
I am hoping my job will let me take my car in on saturday so I can use the lift and see where the trans is leaking. I hope it is something simple.
My boss at work says one of the chemical companies we deal with has something for the lights. I am hoping for a free sample. If I can clean them I would be happy. I will eventually put HID's on the car but $750 for two headlights is crazy. I really just want the HID lens not the ballast or anything. I may try and make my own with BMW projectors.

Members online

No members online now.
Back