Rotors/Pads FS

BanginLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I have the cross drilled and slotted rotors from LsKoncets and the red stuff EBC break pads for the rear of the car. If someone is interested make me an offer. I did not receive what i wanted from LSKONCEPTS but they still wanted to charge me a 20% restocking fee even though I wasnt told the rotors would be "gold" plated..

check out Kens website and check out the rotors... check the price and make me an offer..

Not one to cause problems, but you can clearly see in the picture the zinc-phospate coating on the rotors that given them the golden color. You are aware that this coating will wear off after a couple thousand miles right? I wouldn't really be all that worried; you've already got them, put them on! If the color bugs you that much, instead of taking a hit on them; run them into the local machine shop and have them shave .001 off each side and you're back to the normal color. This coating actually protects against rust; it's not a bad thing...

already put new ones on.. i didnt have much of a choice.. long story.. that and i didnt think u could shave anything off cross drilled/slotted rotors...

aside from that.. it's good to know now.. cause more ppl would be interested in silver rotors than gold ones..

i'll probably end up sending them back.. if nobody wants them i will

what are you selling? rear rotors and pads or all or what?

just the rear cross drilled and slotted rotors.. and red stuff ebc pads..

when i looked at the package it said gold on it... i thought it was a gold set of rotors i had seen online from another site when i first tried to purchase rotors.. the ones i'm thinkin are painted gold in the crevaces, inside the drilled holes and filled a little inside the slots...

i didnt think it was a gold/bronze material that came off after use.. i literally thought they were gold rotors.. i have pics of gold ones so u can tell the difference of what im talkin about..

but the rotors i have are regular silver/chrome color..

I'm really tight financially, so you wouldn't even want to see my lowball offer, but why don't you PM me w/ your range?

I have the cross drilled and slotted rotors from LsKoncets and the red stuff EBC break pads for the rear of the car. If someone is interested make me an offer. I did not receive what i wanted from LSKONCEPTS but they still wanted to charge me a 20% restocking fee even though I wasnt told the rotors would be "gold" plated..

check out Kens website and check out the rotors... check the price and make me an offer..
I'm not going to get into a big arguement about this but clearly the picture shows them as a "gold" color. Also, after a few stops the gold color will wear off. As for the restocking fee, that is what EBC charges me to return the rotors. Just about all online retail auto parts websites will charge some sort of restocking fee. As one online retail auto parts website told me once, "We are not Wal-Mart!".

Ken i posted this prior to our conversation... check the last few emails u sent and the time i posted this..

when the box said "gold rotors" i thought it was a GOLD set of rotors.. u already cleared that matter..

Members online

Back