The bottom spoiler on my car broke off

MangoMan

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I've got a question. I've got an 02 LS, and I just moved to a house with a steeeep driveway, and going up the driveway yesterday, I ripped off the lower spoiler/bumper thing under my bumper. It's black, goes arround the entire front of the car. Anyway, how much does one of these cost to replace? Or are there any cool ones that can replace it and fit right?

It's a separate piece that screws on. The "bad" news is you have to remove the bumper cover to replace the piece.

You can add the mach 1 chin spoiler for less $$$ than 150. And you put it on without removing the bumper, but you would have to fix the driveway!! Search for asserano he has that on his car. I have it to but do not have pictures online. It definately looks better than the stock piece

Assuming your LS hasn't been lowered, that sounds like one steeep driveway. You might want to begin approaching it/exiting it at an angle. Or getting it fixed to standard/code.

yeah my driveway is madd steep to and yeahh gotta go in on a prettyy big angle...and who is this asserano guy cause i keep hearing him with the lip front and i cant find him anywhere and i want to see how it looks...can someone give me a link to his car or something?

yeah my driveway is madd steep to and yeahh gotta go in on a prettyy big angle...and who is this asserano guy cause i keep hearing him with the lip front and i cant find him anywhere and i want to see how it looks...can someone give me a link to his car or something?

this isn't aserrano but it is pics of the one on my car
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2552590

Thanks for making me the God of the Mach-1 chin spoiler... was I the first to ever done this??

I had to replace that same piece when i hit a fox.. i replaced without removing the whole bumper, but it was a pain. And i think it is riveted to the front with a few places to screw down to the bumper.. I just ripped out the rivots and bolted up the new lip.. I got mine from Team Ford Parts here on this website linked, and got a great price.. Along with some wheel well parts i didn't think i would ever be able to find. The lip was the most expensive at around 60 or 70 bucks.. I definately recommend him, his name is Bill at i have since ordered all my other parts from him, great prices, quick shipping.. Replaced all my coils (8) and got 2 day shipping for cheap. Starting to sound like a commercial i know but to let you know how much i paid for that same piece and ya its kind of a pain..

Members online

No members online now.
Back