Other Cars?

C-Snizzle said:
My winter car. 95 cavalier 03-05 font and rear conversion, Camaro SS hood scoop, flat black and dull aluminum two tone, exhaust, intake, lowered, racing seats, racing steering wheel, short throw shifter w/ carbon fiber shift knob, and a small system.

craigbryan002.jpg

Nice conversion man, I am a big J-Body guy, have had 4 J's before. '88 z24, '90 z24, '97 coupe, '03 coupe. Why the '03 conversion though? I was not a big fan of it, I would gone w/ a kit from RKsport or something instead of the fishy look lol. Am not dissing your J at all, I like it but just was curious.

northstar11 said:
My summer toy:D
02.jpg

NICE! I tuned one of those for a local guy that owns a Ford dealership. I wish I had the money to buy one. I have driven Ferrari's and Lambo's, but would buy a GT over any of them.

CobraLS said:
NICE! I tuned one of those for a local guy that owns a Ford dealership. I wish I had the money to buy one. I have driven Ferrari's and Lambo's, but would buy a GT over any of them.

Why did you have to TUNE it? And if he owns a ford dealer why didn't he have them tune it? By the way nice cobra!!!

northstar11 said:
CORRECTION: I WISH this was my summer toy:shifty:
see at least im standing next to "my" GT so it looks plausible :p
my baby 98 makrviii lsc
my project (pic NOT of mine but same color very rare color) 88 MR2 supercharged
my wifes 01 explorer sport (yuck) i hate it but i will say that it does its job in this winter wonderland

web sized GTand me.jpg

web sized lvc meet 1119.jpg

orange pearl mica mr2.jpg

web sized explorer.jpg

HyeLifeLS said:
Beautiful car. Have you seen the seats in the E36 M3 coupe?

Thanks. I owned a E36 318is Coupe (my first ever brand new car) from 1992 to 1999, and always wanted an M3..and a convertible. So I figured what the heck, and pulled the trigger.

And those seats.... They are referred to as "Vader" seats, in honor of Darth. :lol:

But they seam slightly rare..not found in too many M3's.

Yea, Vader seats came only in coupes. Nice seats though. There are some on sale on ebay once in a while, but extremely expensive.

lseguy said:
Thanks. I owned a E36 318is Coupe (my first ever brand new car) from 1992 to 1999, and always wanted an M3..and a convertible. So I figured what the heck, and pulled the trigger.

And those seats.... They are referred to as "Vader" seats, in honor of Darth. :lol:

But they seam slightly rare..not found in too many M3's.

jacquezzz said:
Why did you have to TUNE it? And if he owns a ford dealer why didn't he have them tune it? By the way nice cobra!!!

For more power....most Ford dealers don't offer custom tuning...

GrayGhost1 said:
Sweet looking M3 there Ron.

Thanks Ken. She's just what I was looking for. 1999 model year (last year for the E36..that gave BMW 7 previous model years to get things as right as they can be on the E36) in great shape..all original panels and paint, 100% stock, less than 10k miles per year, with heated and power seats and Harmon Kardon system, and automatic tranny. And of course the fully auto drop top.

I plan to keep this one stock...well, mostly. Might decide to put the Euro clear corners up front, and the clear tails (Only the yellow portion is clear on the tails..the red portion is still red) and might put the Euro Ellipsoid headlights on. Regardless, anything going on there will be an OEM factory option.

It's like a time machine re-reading the BMW forums, walking into the BMW dealership to get clips and an order form for the BMWCCA club, and just sitting in the same car interior..checking out the same familiar orange guage glow. I bought the first BMW when I was single, and now getting this one after the divorce. Im going backwards in time. LOL.

But don't get it twisted. The LSE is still top dog around these parts. And I actually appreciate it even more after driving the M3 around for a couple of days. LSE has much better balance of comfort/handling..and the V8 is smoother and quieter than the M3's 6. No surprise there though.

Members online

Back