exhaust tips

jkastell

LVC Member
Reaction score
i want to make my 98 LSC sound better. what size exhuast tips do you guys put on when you hack off the mufflers. and how loud is it.

I really like the 24" long 3" wide tips in place of the mufflers. It will sound awesome!

There on sale right now too.

Heres the commercial.

x2razor.jpg

They only sound loud in the vid because the big sound was muffler level in the shop. There Borla XR-1 Quiet. My Neighbor bought an 03' Cobra which had them and it had a similar throaty grunt.

I will tell you it is pretty loud if you just hack the mufflers off and put on tips. It's not terrible, but it drones quite a bit under normal acceleration. If you're holding a constant speed with, say, 1500 rpm it's not that loud. But give it half throttle and get it above 2000-2500 rpm, the drone is pretty bad. I can live with it, but would like to change it up. Floor it tho, and the sound is very nice. I find myself going WOT more often just cause I like the noise, especially when you let off the throttle and the engine slows down, love the sound.

ONEBADMK8 said:
There on sale right now too.

Heres the commercial.

x2razor.jpg

OOOOH I WANT THAT!!!!IM ON THE ISLAND!!! LOOKING SOMETIME DO TO IT IN SPRING!!!! CAN YOU HOOK A GIRL UP???? PM ME

I CAN SEE MYSELF RUNNING AROUND LIKE THAT...MMMMM OOH, CAN'T WAIT!

P.S GOOD COMMERCIAL!:D

Members online

Back