Turning heads

Z'sLS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
How many complements and looks does everyone get with the LS

none, I do get flicked off a lot, haha.

most people dont even know what my car is.

When I have the 20s, on quite a few. When they are off once and a while, usually another LS driver.

These cars are rare, so people dont usually know what type of car they are. I bet in a few more years we are gonig to be as rare as Mark VIII's

I agree that people don't have a clear image of an LS. It took 3 months for my co-workers to figure out which car was mine. When I said Lincoln, they automatically figured a Towncar or a Mark.
To be honest, I like the fact LS's are rare. Make me feel special :)

I actually got one last when I was returning on base from picking up pizzas. When I stopped at the gate to give the Security Forces lady my ID, she stopped, looked up & down the car then asked if I had just got back from Iraq. I told her no, & she said Well damn, you have a nice car anyways..

Now, I bet Quick onthe other hand gets them quite often.

when i had my car.. i had weekly comments.. i miss her

I got a lot of looks in mine. Must be the color and the wheels. Haven't seen one like it yet around here.

wow, mines bone stock and EVERYONE loves it, sometimes I get weird looks like I shouldn't be driving it lol, but maybe thats because I'm only 20.

i have 5 percent tint so its hard to see exactly if someone is looking at the car. unless its someone i know. what i do notice though is how i don't get looks from the other LS's around here. i see the same ones driving (one of them is a carriage top) usually at stoplights and i look hard at their cars to tell the differences but it never seems they are looking at mine.

We get LOTS of looks comments and questions.
Parking lots, gas station, car wash, stoplights.... everywhere. Usually the first question they ask is, "What kind of car is that?" Followed by, "Love that color!"
LS4.jpg

NYC LSC said:
I got a lot of looks in mine. Must be the color and the wheels. Haven't seen one like it yet around here.

I do love that color... not a huge fan of the wheels, but it's not my car... it's yours... all about what makes you happy. Again though... the color is NICE. Mine is black, which I also love but it is a serious toss up!

I get a few. Usually all good when they see it in person, but if it comes up in conversation it's "oh... a lincoln? isn't that kind of big and old-manish for you?"

I've had mine for about 6 months now and have had a couple people ask me what kind of car it is and then ask about the body kit. When the find out that it is factory they can't believe it's a lincoln. I also had a guy follow me to a rest stop when I was driving to Chicago just to ask me what an LSE was, it was an older gentleman in a town car.

i also get complements with the rims but without them the car just blends in. These cars are rare but has anyone been to Northville, Michigan. The LS's and Zephyr's are everywhere. I have never seen so many Ls's in my life. Every time i turned my head one drove by.

NateRW21 said:
I do love that color... not a huge fan of the wheels, but it's not my car... it's yours... all about what makes you happy. Again though... the color is NICE. Mine is black, which I also love but it is a serious toss up!

Thanks. As soon as I saw the car, I fell in love with it. Looks much better in person. It helps that there are brand new Falkens on it, so it makes it easier for me to like the wheels. Won't have the disposable income to mod the car out that I had with my 87, since I now have a car payment, so they'll be staying until a nice set of 20s with tires falls in my lap for like 10 bucks lol

i like your ls too nyclsc. i want to get your rims for my ls. its hard to tell but is the trim on top of the window black, and below the window chrome (or whatever they call it). thats the way it looks to me.

Thank ya.

It's all blacked out. Only chrome on the car are the wheels, front grille and rear plate surround.

:Beer

i get quite a few and see people watching all the time... daily.. i only think it looks good after i wash it but people compliment it even if it is brown from dirt or yellow from pollen. (yea my car is black)

Love my 02 ls v8. put on the chrome grill and portholes! Man at guard gate said nice ride what Buick is that.

I get complements weekly, the one thing I tell them all is never buy a 2000, and if they wanna buy this one make an offer. But i agree lincoln hit it on the head with the look of this car but they over looked the mechanical aspect of it.

Lots of looks and compliments! unfortunately also get alot of looks from the cops and with the stupid tint laws here in Iowa my 35% is illegal. I do notice that when the 20's aren't on I still get some looks but not as many.

Picture077.jpg

buddybear said:
Love my 02 ls v8. put on the chrome grill and portholes! Man at guard gate said nice ride what Buick is that.

Can you upload some pics of your car to your gallery so we can see the portholes? I've often wondered what they looked like on an LS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back