getting rid of it..

I personally tend to shy away from used cars, or should i be politically correct and say "pre-owned"! Unless buying from a friend or family, do you REALLY know the history of the vehicle?

Cars are like anything else you buy:eventually things wear out and break.

I purchased my LS new over a year ago and have had ZERO problems to date.

Used cars are USED, and something will eventually need to be replaced,so if you decide to go that route,get a factory certified vehicle that has been serviced, fully inspected and reconditioned with the factory extended warranty (in most cases).

Well said Mint05LS. My first two cars were previously owned by family members so I never really had doubts about how they were driven in the past.

With the LS, totally different story. Buying used and without any type of warranty was kind of holding me back, but for the price I couldn't pass it up. Having said that, the fact that I am starting to have the same problems as other LS owners with older models, I don't think I am going to put much money into mods for this car. Maybe rims for visual appeal but even then I know I would be taking a hit in the wallet if I ever tried to re-sell them.

R-BONES said:
and this is why you and banginLS are my 2 fav members on here... haha

these people just hatin they that workin 9-5 to0 barely get by when i ride my 20s burnin haze my 2ct vs1 diamonds in my ear... gettin more bitches then nick lachey and they hatin...
That is awesome. Keep it coming. This is just raw comedy. Nick Lachey? Burnin haze? I'd love to meet you just to laugh right in your face. How did "homies" become part of LVC? Normal society is being invaded by homies!!!!

And the guy with the yellow note pad reciept is just classic. I dont know what would be worse, if its real or fake. Who buys a car written on a yellow note pad? An idiot, thats who. I guess you kids can have your little homie click here. I'm sorry, where i am from we laugh at people like you and watch about you on the evening news. This post started with a guy questioning the reliability of the LS. Then this Bones guys started piping in his nonsense.

For all ya'll that have bought your LS within the past year or so think about this. Go back and read old posts about people racing this or doing that. Look at all the stupid sh!t that people have done in their LS and posted about. Then look at how many of those idiots sell their LS within the 1st year or so they have it. That could be the LS that you just bought. There is probably gonna be a higher rate of ragged out LS's because of the idiots that are buying them and driving them stupid. I guarantee that if you buy a LS that some old lady drove it will run perfect. You buy a LS that some punk kid ran 20's on and hooked nitrous up or something then your gonna get a car thats gonna break down. Then your left wondering why your LS is such a piece of crap. I have owned 2 LS's now. I did my homework when i bought them. I bargained a good deal and have had two great cars.

actually im gonna be in FLA pretty soon im actually chillin wit eastcoast and banginLS... so if u wanna meet up homie lets do it...

R-BONES said:
actually im gonna be in FLA pretty soon im actually chillin wit eastcoast and banginLS... so if u wanna meet up homie lets do it...
Oh please, I could be so lucky. I'm in Orlando. By all means let me know when you'll be passing thru.

I hadn't seen thread this good for a long time, thanks people for keeping my me awake at my boring job.

Almost like Dave Chappelle's show.

mint05LS said:
Used cars are USED, and something will eventually need to be replaced,so if you decide to go that route,get a factory certified vehicle that has been serviced, fully inspected and reconditioned with the factory extended warranty (in most cases).

Unfortunately, buying a "premier certified pre-owned" vehicle didn't do much for me. I bought a 2004 Ultimate with 22,000 miles about three months ago, it's sitting in the shop after dropping dead on the side of the road for the third time since I've owned it. Knowing that they'll tow and fix the car for free didn't make me feel any better when semis were whizzing by at 75 mph about three feet away.

Fla02LS said:
That is awesome. Keep it coming. This is just raw comedy. Nick Lachey? Burnin haze? I'd love to meet you just to laugh right in your face. How did "homies" become part of LVC? Normal society is being invaded by homies!!!!

Just ignore Ryan. He's acting like a normal, sexually-frustrated 16-year old punk from Dorchester with a big mouth and a small brain.

Beautiful cars...

UGLY reliability.

A ford is ford, that's all it will ever be. I got rid of my LS last week, and dont miss it's problems at all. I do miss the looks though...one of the most stylish cars around.

J3FF said:
Beautiful cars...

UGLY reliability.

A ford is ford, that's all it will ever be. I got rid of my LS last week, and dont miss it's problems at all. I do miss the looks though...one of the most stylish cars around.

What did you replace the LS with?

"A Ford is a Ford".

I wonder if Volvo and Aston Martin owners say the same thing? ;-)

J3FF said:
A ford is ford, that's all it will ever be.
Given the track record of the many Fords I've owned (including two LSes), I'd say that's a high compliment.

i bought my '00 v8 in september from a guy in florida. he had already replaced one of the window regulators, most of the coils, and something else that i cant remember. i drove it all the way back to indy the next day, and havent had any problems yet. the day after i got home though, it didnt want to shift or go above 30mph without hesitation. i let it sit for a couple hours, and has been fine ever since. dunno what it was, no lights ever came on that day.

If I were to replace my LS, my #1 choice hands down would be a Infiniti G35..

There are a few around where I live and one that is next door. Black on black.. Not that's a stylish slick car!

Of course, it wouldn't be the family car. :D

R-BONES said:
i have lived wit my cousin since i was 12... no one buys me anything if u know where dorchester is... ask yourself if you would come here then shut the fu<k up and know i get money i dont go to school someone can shut the hell up bout that SAT shlt and fall back

dude, youre a dumbass drugdealer, thats how you get your money isnt it? the people like you are reason american society is going to pot. if you live in such a crappy area do something to fix it rather than playing by the rules into which you were thrown. as for school, go to school, trust me, im not that much older than you, 20, i go to school. i dont want to sometimes, but i go. and why, so when i get out i can get a decent paying job and maybe have enough legal money to buy a respectable car for a young man to own. go to school, meet a girl, start a family and do something that will actually help mankind rather than doing something to harm it. and why would you want to emulate a pop star, they have no talent other than doing what they're told to. they dont play their own instruments, they cant sing, spineless, mindless drones. the only thing theyre good at is wasting my brain space that i would rather put to good use in learning about the story of man. sorry for that rant to all of you older guys, but, you damn kids piss me off. grow up and wear the daddy pants if youre gonna drive a daddy car.

daves2000ls said:
go to school, meet a girl, start a family and do something that will actually help mankind rather than doing something to harm it.

sorry for that rant to all of you older guys, but, you damn kids piss me off. grow up and wear the daddy pants if youre gonna drive a daddy car.

Whooa.... And i thought i was the only one. You made my day. I dont consider myself "old", i'm 31. But if you live your life correctly then you grow from the experiences in your life, good or bad. He's too busy being a homie. You know what though, to make people like me and you have more piece of mind about people like him is he'll either end up dead or jail, and with him getting such a nice young start i'm sure it wont be too long. Unfortunately there are kids just like him in every state, every city. I have run across many many misguided kids just like him. Its sad. Thought i'd throw this out there again so you can see who your dealing with.
dummy.JPG

dummy.JPG

i actually get money from rapping thanks and if u want a mixtape holla at me so u kno i aint :q:q:q:qin around with it

l_1b0fc61878eb23e54edb6ea66956cd94.png

R-BONES said:
i actually get money from rapping thanks and if u want a mixtape holla at me so u kno i aint :q:q:q:qin around with it

That is too awesome. I hope others get to see that picture before its removed. To be honest, i never gave you enough credit to be a drug dealer. The rap thing explains alot. You should have tried out for that new VH1 show. I dont know, i guess someday hopefully you'll wake up and realize burnin haze and bitches arent gonna get you far in life. Here ya go homie, i changed up your album cover so it wont get removed, that way everyone can see it.
dummy cover.jpg

dummy cover.jpg

Fla02LS said:
That is too awesome. I hope others get to see that picture before its removed. To be honest, i never gave you enough credit to be a drug dealer. The rap thing explains alot. You should have tried out for that new VH1 show. I dont know man, i guess someday hopefully you'll wake up and realize burnin haze and bitches arent gonna get you far in life. Here ya go homie, i changed up your album cover so it wont get removed, that way everyone can see it.
View attachment 23871

hahaha after all this referring to him as a kid.. you called him a man. you should respect the fact he didn't go through life the same way as you.

eastcoast27959 said:
hahaha after all this referring to him as a kid.. you called him a man. you should respect the fact he didn't go through life the same way as you.
Good catch, i had to correct that. I dont need to respect him for anything. He is making a choice right now that will affect him his whole life....not completing school. That alone narrows his choices down to criminal or manual laborer paid cash. Honestly, if his money is ALL made from rapping, then i guess i can give some respect for that, but i dont see his album making all that much. His style is something that will remain underground. What good is making money if you dont have the education to manage it? Obviously he isnt being too smart with his $$$ if he's all about burnin that haze and 2ct diamonds.

New offer

PM me about getting 100-200 dollars for helping me figure out what the :q is going on in this thread.

jrockcentral1 said:
it looks like he's pinching his nipples :D

LOL - looks painful!! I hope the photoshopped girls are getting some kind of licensing fees for their images being used to cell CDs.

Bones - can you post a clip of your rapping? I like the title of your tape, it removes the political correctness of why we exist.

Thanks! :Beer

If you do not mind me asking how does a 16 year old pay $15,000 cash with your own money for a Lincoln LS. At 16 I could barely afford a pair of pants.

Members online

Back