Anyone seen this before?

bklene50

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Im not sure where this guy lives or what he has done but if this isnt factory it must have been a lot of detail body work. In looking around these headlights appear to be from a 2003 Focus but im not sure. Ive seen him a couple times around town but he was always going the other way. Spotted him today and decided to follow. Whatever he did looks clean here but there is noticable gaps up close

01200715597yb.jpg

012007155911xy.jpg

Front.jpg

i like that, wonder how it would look with the newest benz s500 headlights instead

Thats definitely unique, you should have stopped him. I like the look of his wheels. What size and style are they.

that's wild. Looks like he did a good job on it. I wonder what else he has planned...

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all, but IMHO, that really SUCKS!! The LS is a beautifully timeless design, why oh why would someone muck it up?!

As you said, Beauty is in the eye of the be-holder. I dont like low-riders, but Im amazed at the attention to detail & the work they do to the cars... Each there own.

itsnotmydaddys said:
Thats definitely unique, you should have stopped him. I like the look of his wheels. What size and style are they.

How can you see the look of his wheel in those pictures?

jacquezzz said:
How can you see the look of his wheel in those pictures?

to me the rear ds wheel and tire, it looks like the multispoke 19''s that come stock on the new 7 series bmw's, like the rim below but different finish

M7 rim.jpg

I'm with ls4me; there must be a decent amount of work in it, but damn. It's just plain ugly. :yuck:

Are you in Belleville MI ?

If so ... It's probably a one off that FoMoCo came up with before deciding on the Zepher instead of redoing the LS.

KPM said:
If so ... It's probably a one off that FoMoCo came up with before deciding on the Zepher instead of redoing the LS.
Not likely; the Zephyr was committed for production before the LS was discontinued. Also, the Zephyr/MKZ is not the successor to the LS, so their fates would not be tied together.

If it were a styling/engineering mule, it would either be in Ford's back lot or crushed. It's highly unlikely that it would be roaming the streets today, and if it were, it would be wearing Michigan manufacturer's plates, which that one isn't.

If the picture is photoshopped, that's one impressive chop job.....Either way, look where the headlight meets the front fender. It's flattened out. Looks like butt. The lights are unique, but he ruined the flow of the car from the headlight around to the front fender.

that flattened part looks like the photoshopped part. It is just like the Focus front end except a different color to match the car. I dont know how someone would have flattened the front corners like that, but anything is possible nowadays.

i figured out what it was, its a knock off of that insurance commercial....you know how they ahve to change the badging or something on it, thats what they did, case closed, another America's Most Wanted solved

02V8Sport said:
that flattened part looks like the photoshopped part. It is just like the Focus front end except a different color to match the car. I dont know how someone would have flattened the front corners like that, but anything is possible nowadays.

I don't know. Look at both sides of the focus. It looks rounded into the fender on the left headlight. Either way, the corner's are flat on the LS, and it looks awful.

Boomhower said:
I don't know. Look at both sides of the focus. It looks rounded into the fender on the left headlight. Either way, the corner's are flat on the LS, and it looks awful.

I see it now. It just looks goofy, period. Im up for new ideas, but those headlights dont fit in to the design of the LS front end.

Bodyshield said:
i figured out what it was, its a knock off of that insurance commercial....you know how they ahve to change the badging or something on it, thats what they did, case closed, another America's Most Wanted solved

that is correct...i remember now, ''that insurance commercial'' i don't remember what insurance companies commercial it was though

I wish i could say its photoshopped but thats the real thing. I'm in Belleville, IL by the way and that was probably the 5th time ive seen that guy. The rims arent chrome but they are about 8 maybe 9 spoke? they look nice. He pulled into a neighborhood right after i took the picture but I may run by there sometime see if I cant find it again. I thought it looked good and all until i got close to it yesterday. Its a little rough around the edges.

Why would someone want to take a sexy car like the lincoln ls and make it look like the car ford focus which is pretty much the complete opposite end of the scale. Ill give him props on the work he did. But he should have spent the time and money putting in headlights off of a nicer car than a focus.

Members online

No members online now.
Back