Why is Ken the man

dropped74

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Ken,

Just wanted to say that I have recieved all the items I ordered. I will be ordering more soon. I am so happy with the prompt service and your knowledge of what is good and bad for the car. Sorry I did not get the springs from you just got a great deal else where but I do appreciate you taking such good care of me and I will be ordering some hoen lights and new floor mats soon. Also just wondering if there is anything new on the CDC grill that you were working on.

Nolan

Well I did see that but this section gets more views and I saw someone else post here recently. As much as he does for this site I do not believe it hurts anything for there to be one post in here about how great his service is.

Thanks for the good review! We like to hear that you were pleased with the products and service. We don't have the lowest price on everything but we strive to make it up with customer service. Also, supporting the LvC sponsors helps make this community a great place to visit.

Thanks again! :Beer

Actually, I have been talking with 3dCarbon about the grille. They think that it may be a good item to include if they decide to make one for the MKZ. I'm hoping that they can make this happen because I have been to 6 different companies to make the grille and no one wants to tackle such a low volume item.

well hopefully they will do it and please keep me posted on what is going on with this. I am very interested.

Nolan

Members online

No members online now.
Back