Drag racers with Geico insurance policies...this is of importance to you

Ya know ... that's some sad stuff. Last saturday night, I went to see the toyotas and such street racing behind the vanilla factory. Unlevel ground. Unswept ground. Weak or missing street lights. Low curbs and people actually parked on the side of the street where the racers drove by!

We pay $20.00 to enter a licensed track then get inspected then wear our seat belts and helmets and then floor it between these three or four foot high concrete barriers and then the multi billion dollar insurance company says ya know ... we ain't insuring you but we'll insure the honda street racer with he three level wing and the eight inch wide tires.

WTF corporate America!

Wake the hell up!

That article burns my ass down to the short hairs!

It is not surprising.

I mean I know what I am gonna say is a bit off of the subject, but still in the 'insurance' idea.....I was sick a few years ago (close to 5 actually) and I HAD to be Life Flighted to another hospital from the hospital that I was in. In the flight I flat lined, and I had lil to no blood pressure...they revived me, and when I arrived at the second hospital I had a temp of over 107 and I was totally dehydrated. So, you tell me.....do you think that I need Life Flight or not???

Well, needless to say, NO matter what the Dr. that sent me to the second hospital, nor the second hospital, NOR the Life Flight attendants (which too me forever to find out who they were) had to say about my condition and the predicament I was in, they did NOT want to pay for the Life Flight. I spent damn near a year afterwards, and even a pending lawsuit, to get them to pay for the Life Flight. WHO the F*CK are they to determine what they will and will not pay for. When you have insurance that says 100% that usually means 100%......No??? Not when it comes to the insurance companies.

Sorry I ranted a bit.....

GEEK-O, sorry,I mean Geico has ALWAYS had high (blood pressure inducing) premiums. I wouldn't trust those pigs with Osama-Bin-Laden's insurance, (we won't even get into it about myself). This is the ONLY insurance company that requires you to give up your SSAN# for a F*****N' Quote! Yes, just a quote! I was stupid, I complied for that "BIG SAVINGS" I queried on what full-coverage was for a'94 Bonneville, those bass-turds wanted $2386 for 6mos! (at the time, I did not have a ticket in like 9 years!) The car had a selling price of $5500!?! Tell ME WTF?!? $4700+a year for a car that's selling for little more. Hellfire, at ALFA I pay a total of $ 1885 for 3 cars, and a $110K house a YEAR! GEICO IS A TOTAL JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW, they have their customer service headquarters here in Macon, and everyone gets all excited when they have these mass-hirings that pay $9.67 an hour, Geico never tells you that you'll start off working about 12-20 hours a week for 3 mos. then IF they accept you, you'll go from 15 to suddenly 60+ hours a week and you'll NEVER get any kind of leave if you need it. (I can understand the pay thing though, In Macon, the Cops and Firefighters get only $9.52 an hour NO BS!)
GEICO NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!

geico only thing they got going right now is the lizard.

I hate that stupid lizard! I want my Chihuahua to eat him up in a Chalupa!
I did think the caveman commercials were funny as hell though!

Members online

No members online now.
Back