Im Pissed ----Who Did This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where I'm @, we only get snow about once every 5 years, I miss watching the snow fall @ night, (We were stationed @ Pease AFB in NH when I was 8) I don't miss having to get up real early to help shovel out the driveway or the slush!
BTW 2 mornings ago, it was 68 degrees @ 4am, now it's 33 outside and I'm freezing my nalgas off collecting samples @ work!

Not so bad...

Joey --

We can speak from experience that the Thanksgiving snow wasn't really that bad, right? Especially for Mark owners, snow really makes it tough to get around in Northern Indiana (Chi-town, too...right Joey?). How does everybody in the snow belt handle getting around in their cars? My best results come from 200 LBS. of Tidy Cat in the trunk and turning the traction control off. Also a light foot on the loud pedal helps!

Ross

Marine said:
Gimme a call when you land in honolulu, I'll come pick you up. Last week when I was coming back from downtown I got hit by a jackass with no insurance. The damage isnt bad, but now I have to take him to court to get my money. Anyway, the turkey will be ready tomorrow, so come early!!!!!!

Last year for Thanksgiving we were sitting in the hot tub at the Hale Koa Resort on Waikiki. Later we went to Duke's and ran into the boys from the Alabama football team. Best Thanksgiving ever, and I had a burger for dinner! Love that Aloha spirit! How does one go about moving to the island? We would seriously consider it if we could land jobs!

heh... that stinks :D

it's funny, December and have yet to get any snow in Buffalo (minus a few fluries)

actually, tomorrow it's supposed to be like 52* :p

Ok this is bull. It's snowing and icing here. What a bunch of crap. There were at least 3 fatal crashes in the area today. I hate snow. Wed it's supposed to be 52 and sunny.

:)

Members online

Back