Hands Free Phone and Radar Detector / Laser Shifter

masterstyx

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I've seen some forums on this site recently about hands free phone devices...so I decided to show mine off. I've installed the Parrot Advanced Car Kit and I've really enjoyed it. Since I don't smoke, I completely removed the ashtray and installed the system behind the ashtray door. It works over Bluetooth (of course) and connects to my phone as well as my wife's...depending on who's driving. You can scroll through your phone book as well as viewing your recent calls without having to take your phone out of your pocket. It's pretty cool. I added picts.

Also, for the speeders of the group, I installed the passport 8500 with the ZR3 laser shifter radar system. Nothing special here except for the laser shifter...which works great btw. You're supposed to install the transmitter/receivers close to your license plates. I added picts.

backL.jpg

frontL.jpg

radar.jpg

parrotClosed.jpg

parrotOpen.jpg

mic.jpg

Integrated to the factory head unit or using the accessory speaker? The parrot unit...

What phones have you found the Parrot to work with ? Blackberry 7250 By Chance ?

what did the passport 8500 with the ZR3 laser shifter radar cost you? did you install it yourself? If not how much did installation cost

if the blackberry has bluetooth it will work with it. It will work with any phone with bluetooth capabilities.

Members online

No members online now.
Back