Daytime lowered pics

C-Snizzle

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I finally got around to taking pics of the lincoln in the day time since I lowered it. Let me know what you guys think.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c275/hobbsc/LSpics001-1.jpg[/IMG]

LSpics002-1.gif

LSpics004-1.gif

LSpics007-1.gif

LSpics006-1.gif

since you're in michigan too, I see you've got tinted windows, what's the rules on that around here / good place to have them put on?

I get pulled over all the time, you dont want advice from me. I did the tint myself though to answer your question.

Looks AWESOME!! I can't wait to do mine!! I will be ordering my Sprint Springs next week.

The car looks absolutely AWESOME!!

Arent you worried about driving around on 20's in the snow?
The salt is going to kill those wheels too.

Looks great man. Those rims look great on the ls and it looks even better now u lowered it. and yea.. aren`t you afraid of what the salt might do to the rims? Looks Great though.

My stock wheels got stolen so these are all I have for now. I clean them EVERY SINGLE day. I am working on getting some stock wheels for it, but I am having a hard time finding some for a reasonable price.

Now that' s what I am talking about man, looks fine as hell and that snow is beautiful.

That looks badass... hahah i love ur plate.. around here we do it big, blades on the escalade, cardiac shades... Cheddar boyz,
But comon man dont ruin those with the snow/salt, take them off asap!

Car looks great! I'm planning on lowering mine soon. Question about your tint. What % is it and what % is your windshield tinted. I may do mine in 32%. Thanks.

Looks Tight! I'm up hurre in Toronto and I wouldn't dare run through the winter with my Dubz on! I would love to lower my LS, but I'm afraid of serious rubbing and really fkn something up. Are you having any issues? My 20's are rolling on 245 rubber, and the wheel has a 35 offset. Any suggestions?

First posted pics of my ride:

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

CIMG0950 for WEB.jpg

My LS 1.jpg

My LS 2.jpg

Snizzle: Car looks real nice and clean... what kind of wheels are thoes? are you having rubbing issues? what tire size did u go with? interested in selling them? haha

The wheels are 20" DUB Dirty Dogg5's with a 245/35/20 tire and I have seen VERY little rubbing. It has only rubbed with 2 people in the back seat around a hard corner. And for the right price anything is for sale.;) Thanks a lot for the compliments btw.

cmon now You cant rock the ebay specials... For real now the RVMS???? sell the LS and buy a cobalt with that shi* cmon now... This may be the cognac talkin but dont ever insult the lincoln wiht some half ass chinese wheels... csnizzle is doin it right cmon now joseuave:) Who takes a pic with a rained on dirty a** car.. Quit with the ebays DUB is where its at!

Members online

Back