Barney is BaCk!!!!

1wykdmk8

LvC Dues Collector
Reaction score
For those of you that know......know, but for those of you that don't......Barney is BaCk!!!!!

A GREAT BIG THANX goes out to bufordtpisser for the engine that got Barney back on the road. Had to drive a few hours, but got the motor with a tranny and a new grille for the car.

Also, got my computer fixed (hence not being around for the past few months). Got a job (not working at this time, but will be very soon) and able to get the insurance for the car so that I can drive it and all. Barney is on the road and legally too. Well, just thought I would let ya know that things are looking up.

Welcome back Ray. I will send that kit to you pretty soon, I just need to get off my lazy ass.

Now its time to build the stroker motor for the car and figure out how which way to go for the force induction as well.......:shifty:

1wykdmk8 said:
Now its time to build the stroker motor for the car and figure out how which way to go for the force induction as well.......:shifty:

You'll stay FAR away from KB or whipple if you know whats good for you.......:D

I WAS thinking Procharger D-1SC, but after talking to a couple of Mustang guys that have had nothing but problems with not only the P-1SC but the D-1SC that have an oil leakage problem, I have decided to forgo that venture.

The motor (IF I ever get a chance to pull it apart and see if it is salvagable) will be stroked, and I plan on different heads with ALOT of work done, and then some sort of forced induction. BUT, I do NOT plan on running any other intake other than the factory one with some work done on it. NO Cobra intake for me. The only intake I would go with is an aftermarket one, but as it stands right now I plan on the factory Gen 1 with some modifying.

So, NO KB, or Whipple here....but I appreciate the heads up.

I'm glad to see you back Ray !!!!! The place wasn't the same without you.

Glad your'e back.................

Glad that I could be of help. I hope that everyone who I promised parts to has them by now. It was kinda hard to keep track of all the outgoing parts. But since most of you got free parts, i don't feel too bad.(LOL)

On a more serious note, if you guys have parts laying, and you know someone can use them, offer them at little or no cost. The thanks that you get from the person that you helped out is worth much more that the little bit of cash that you would have received. And remember, what goes around comes around.

Barney and Ray is that like Peanut butter and Jelly or what?

Wheres Fred :eek:

Ray glad things are lookin up Hope to see more posts again :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back