Cool LS, rediculous seller.

I don't understand why people spend all their time and money on making a show car like that and then try and flip it and sell it.

I would take such a hit if I decided to try and sell mine. My only chance would be taking everything out and trying to sell the car with just the doors. I have a basement full of original parts in case I ever do. I am planning on ripping the LS apart this winter and starting over so I won't be selling anytime soon.

that guys been on cardomain for years now. theres not a chance in hell hell get anywhere near that

Question..the air suspensions. Whats their total purpose? Do they create better handling than the sport package, or are they totally for showcar purposes/lowering the car to the ground when sitting?

lseguy said:
Question..the air suspensions. Whats their total purpose? Do they create better handling than the sport package, or are they totally for showcar purposes/lowering the car to the ground when sitting?
From what Ive been told its all of the above

Vivid LS said:
I don't understand why people spend all their time and money on making a show car like that and then try and flip it and sell it.

I would take such a hit if I decided to try and sell mine. My only chance would be taking everything out and trying to sell the car with just the doors. I have a basement full of original parts in case I ever do. I am planning on ripping the LS apart this winter and starting over so I won't be selling anytime soon.
First of all, cars are NOT good investments. They are the only items that lose money over time. If you want to invest get a Roth IRA or a good mutual fund. The car will never sell for $40K. Maybe $18K if he has the right buyer.

He'd have to pay ME to drive it. The Louis Vuitton interior ranks right up there in the list of "Most Tasteless Mod"... just below a coach roof. I drive a black LS and hate everything that he's done to the car.

BWAAHAHAHA!! LvC has struck again!!! Seems the seller has changed it from $40K down to $25K

I hope that guy does see this post. That interior is aweful, i dont care how many trophies say otherwise.

40 grand? somebody in the market for a done-up LS like that can go buy a leftover '06,do all of those modifications,buy a knock -around car for daily driving,and still have money to deposit into an account;AND have a full warranty!

whatever bakes your cake,I suppose...................................................

Lambo doors are very over-rated for anything but a show car, IMHO
Looks like he stole his grandmothers curtains for the interior????
To drop $15,000 means he wants this car gone, but he is still to high and his reserve may still be $40,000
:yuck: :yuck:

Members online

No members online now.
Back