Sct Flasher for sale again... 240 shipped

20BlackLS00

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Need to sell this had many inquireis last time but i left outta town and then wasnt gonna sell it but now i need to, its in great condition programmed for a 2000 LS v8 works perfect already returned the vehicle to stock so this should be easily reprogrammed for your car comes with Flasher and SCT cd.

Would really like to get 240 shipped thanks need to sell asap

Yea its the newest one out, bought it from ford motorsports at fastpartsnetwork and its programed by torrie. If you want it then ill send you my paypal and get it shipped out

20BlackLS00 said:
Yea its the newest one out, bought it from ford motorsports at fastpartsnetwork and its programed by torrie. If you want it then ill send you my paypal and get it shipped out

What were your mods that it's programmed for BTW....

Okay, send your paypal info please....money in hand now...

Thanks

Is it sold yet, if not send me your paypal adress, I ll take it , money on hand.

DMcBrideBoston said:
Paid for on the 25th, awaiting conformation of shipping....

Thanks

I want to see your car with Cobra rims!

DMcBrideBoston said:
What were your mods that it's programmed for

Thanks

one thing to remember - you likely cannot use the tunes already in the unit - unless by fluke you have the same PCM code as the seller.

the tunes are manually applied to each base PCM code - so you will likely need new tunes before you can use this.

where can i find one of the sct tuners for my 2000 LS. id like to have one if you can point me in the right direction it would be much apprciated

I know it's tough to get caught up when you are new - but it will be well worth your time to spend searching and reading through the forums. There are 1000 thread on the SCT flasher - what it does, how it works, who to buy it from, problems, .....

This is the thread that started it -> http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showpost.php?p=27874&postcount=8

do a search on 'XCal' or 'flasher'

Members online

No members online now.
Back