anybody have a left rear window motor and or left wheel bearing?

Kevin

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Have the new regulator, can't find the old one - it's been out that long.

Had a block of wood holding the window up this whole time :D.

Also need a good left wheel bearing (front). Long story short I had replaced it with a right side one that was sent to me and it works mechanically but it's throwing ABS lights on the dash. Had to use it after left side was off and it was sunday and the joint was closed.

Can't find any smashed up LS's in my local junkyards, figured I'd ask here before I expand my search.

Find out if the left and right are the same part #, I have a rear Pass. door that I took the Locking/latch assembly out of. window components still in it.

I recently replaced my entire front left driver's side motor and regulator. I was told that you had to purchase them together. I've been wondering if the motors are the same for the different windows. The motor itself is just over a year or so old (if the dealership really replaced it like they said last year). Does anybody know if the motors are interchangeable?

I don't have a definitive answer for you....but I cannot imagine them being different. I really can't.

With as many FLM vehicles I've had, I'm inclined to think the same way. I wish I had kept the first one. I'm just going to remove the motor and throw the broken regulator away. I'll find out sooner or later.

Yup, I need a right side, not a left. Must have been having a brain fart or something.

Will send a PM in case you don't read this post.

i know it doesnt help, but I did have one...I tossed it thinking i would never use it. Wish I would have known.

left and right front wheel bearings are the same side to side, so you might have another problem with the abs light.

I have the RF motor somewhere....

I hate it when I put something in a place I won't lose it....

Sweet, got the PM - thanks.

Yup, my left wheel has a right side wheel bearing on it, and that's exactly what's wrong - my abs and advance trac lights are on.

So you guys think that both bearings are the exact same pieces, save the cables? So is it a cable issue maybe that the old cable should have been used? I think it's still kicking around....

So I was nice enough to mail it out to you before payment was made. Now you havent replied to any of my PMs and you havent paid me. At least send me a message. Will wait a little longer before I come to any conclusions. :mad:

Members online

Back