anyone see this front alignment stuff yet?

That's the first time I've seen them for the LS. I've seen them for the Grand Prix before.

you can get them from the dealer, but that is a much better price, since the ones from the factory are about that much for each one.

I think a few guys on the LLSOC board put the eibach camber kit on their cars and they felt like it was very unstable or something along those lines. I'd check with Lou or Ken before purchasing.

NickLS said:
looks like a set of bolts and washers... Home Depot edition.. :) :)

they actually are just that, A lot of body shops have these types of bolts to get a car back into alignment after an accident. They can push the wheel in our out further than the stock bolts that are there now.

i wouldnt be using any home depot grade bolts on an intergeral part of my suspension ;)

my 2 cents, pay the extra dough and get the factory ones, they are the same grade as the stock bolts and made to fit.

jay

They are not home depot. That is a kit from Speciality Products Company. I sell those products from that company and I have that kit.

no no i didnt say those where home depot, someone mentioned about getting stuff from home depot.

hardware grade bolts should never be used in any automotive application.

Members online

No members online now.
Back