Best Website For Rims

Roadwarrior50

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Im just trying to find the best online site to find rims for the LS. The tire shops here seem to find out what the bolt pattern is and then they just tell me to find what i want and come back after i find the ones i want. So needless to say i dont really have any desire to give them my money anymore. So im just trying to find some good sites to find rims that will fit on the LS

Canadian, eh?
Try www.1010tires.com , and www.tiretrends.com , www.kxwheels.ca - all Canadian.
Try www.tirerack.com to see what some wheels look like superimposed on an image of the LS.

Tiretrends wheel search will tell you it can't find anything to fit. But if you find a wheel elsewhere, you might be able to look it up manually. I bought winter tires and rims from tiretrends (ASA JH3 rims and Pilot Alpin PA2 tires in 215/55R17).

The bolt pattern is 5 x 108 mm, stock wheel size is 17 x 7.5" with 60 mm offset. You will not find off-the-shelf wheels for the LS bolt pattern with 60 mm offset. You just won't. But people use offsets as low as 42 mm. I wouldn't go lower; try to keep it on the high side. Note that wheel width is a factor also... 1010tires.com has a good calculator to tell you what happens to your clearances as you change these numbers.

I was real please with the service that customwheelsmarket.com provided. They had real low pricing and shipped quick with no hassle. I used superbuytires.com for a wide selection of wheels to view by vehicle, but you might want to try victoriatire.com as well.

www.wheelsnext.com I have a wholesale account with their supplier as well. Cheaper prices FTW. I ordered the rims from my show car from here before I setup my account with their supplier. The rims ship directly from the supplier anyway. Placed order on Monday, rims where here by Friday of same week, Florida to Pennsylvania.

where do you live, I can get certain wheels if you live in the southeast. www.thewheelgroup.com Ill beat pretty much anyones price if you live close. only reason i say southeast is because i dont get much of a discount on shipping unless it in the southeast.

decibels5 said:
where do you live, I can get certain wheels if you live in the southeast. www.thewheelgroup.com Ill beat pretty much anyones price if you live close. only reason i say southeast is because i dont get much of a discount on shipping unless it in the southeast.

The Wheel Group is based out of City of Industry, CA i believe....Ive dealt with their IT Director there. :) They have an interesting setup.

I ordered my wheels and tires from www.discounttire.com and got mywheels and tires mounted and balanced two days later and they look great. I will post some pics tomorrow. Let you guys see how the LS is coming along finally!

Members online

Back