anyone buy from mopar68gtx on Ebay please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
maskmarkman said:
...Why don't you just pick up the phone and call your partners up and tell them to just take better care of the customers and they wouldn't have this bad press or have to have people like yourself out here trying defending their bad business transactions....

People like you fabricating lies about a transaction with them had to be addressed. If you are going to bash someone at least do it with some honor, don't bash them about sending a broken part when you knew if was broken to start with. That's just out and out deception on your part since everyone else didn't know anything about the deal.

They aren't my partners, I've just bought parts from them in the past and gotten a lot of good advice from them as well.

I'm not quite seeing the big picture here. That fender is USED. It's gonna have some type of issues.

I worked collision repair for a while, and ANYTIME that a salvaged part was used, you had better write time down to repair/refinish it because it WOULD NOT come in perfect.

I have dealt with jaime on quite a few deals, My 95 included. There are quite a few used parts on there. I have NEVER had a problem with him. Time takes it's toll on parts guys. The older these things get, the less pristine your gonna find. That fender does'nt look bbad ata ll considering the price.

Mike

You can blow it out your you know what.... If you really what to talk about fabricating lies and deception your sure on a smear campain to save your partners a_s arn't you? Like I have said before the pics do speak for themself and anyone can see that for themselfs. Lets just expose you and your little parners for the pigs that you are... Oh, I forgot your from Arkansas and I shouldn't call you a pig when its a razor back isn't it? You need to go back and read your little buddies ebay ad post again, because it does not state the whole truth about the product they sent me either which YOU SEEN TO KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT it and everone is finding that so amazing.... I'm sure that it was more of the same with the orginal posting tonight and your trying to cover them up. OK little piggy their isn't a big differance between RED and Green finder or one that is it fit for re-sale or not.... Well within my case it had stated that it was cracked and that it could be used again as a good replacement?? That was a lie and that is how I got my money back because they knew it was POS. Their does seem to be a little bit of a pattern going on here isn't it??? The facts are that the front post of that trim was completely broken off and it couldn't be fixed or be used for the purpose of which it sold to me for and you had said that their was other cases as well. That a Sign... I call it like I see it without any deception and don't need a little spank like you trying to talk to me about honor when you don't know the half of it. If your bubbies had any honor they would just take care business but as in my case they have do a problem with doing that. If they wouldn't sell Junk they would have a problem and the others on this board need to know about them. So you and your bubbies to clean up your half ass act because your exposed now.... now..........

popcorn2.gif

Yeah, it's definitely getting to that point.

I just installed a steering column and multifunction switch I got from him and it works fine. Column is a little noisy, but it works like a charm. MFC feels solid, but the lettering on it is worn. Overall, I cant say I can complain considering that they are used parts and I paid an appropriate price.

Jamie has always been a pleasure to work with for me. Remember you are buying parts from a mark which has been scrapped for a reason. All most all body parts you would get are gonna have some problems.

Re:

Jaimie is a very frequent poster on markviii.org.

They have a vendor review section there and I think the members of that site could benefit from some of your experiences....

maskmarkman said:
You can blow it out your you know what.... If you really what to talk about fabricating lies and deception your sure on a smear campain to save your partners a_s arn't you? Like I have said before the pics do speak for themself and anyone can see that for themselfs. Lets just expose you and your little parners for the pigs that you are... Oh, I forgot your from Arkansas and I shouldn't call you a pig when its a razor back isn't it? You need to go back and read your little buddies ebay ad post again, because it does not state the whole truth about the product they sent me either which YOU SEEN TO KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT it and everone is finding that so amazing.... I'm sure that it was more of the same with the orginal posting tonight and your trying to cover them up. OK little piggy their isn't a big differance between RED and Green finder or one that is it fit for re-sale or not.... Well within my case it had stated that it was cracked and that it could be used again as a good replacement?? That was a lie and that is how I got my money back because they knew it was POS. Their does seem to be a little bit of a pattern going on here isn't it??? The facts are that the front post of that trim was completely broken off and it couldn't be fixed or be used for the purpose of which it sold to me for and you had said that their was other cases as well. That a Sign... I call it like I see it without any deception and don't need a little spank like you trying to talk to me about honor when you don't know the half of it. If your bubbies had any honor they would just take care business but as in my case they have do a problem with doing that. If they wouldn't sell Junk they would have a problem and the others on this board need to know about them. So you and your bubbies to clean up your half ass act because your exposed now.... now..........

I call it like it is also. By the looks of this, you seem to be buddies with Buddylee. I don't know where you came from, and quite honestly; don't give a damn. What I do care about is all of the player hating, bickering, and petty childish comments being thrown back and forth in plain sight across a web based community.

Everyone has problems once in a while buying from slavage yards, and this case is NO different. The part is USED, It's been sitting out in the elements, and has been bumped, banged and rubbed in it's life time.

For the record....No more name calling, and bickering on the forums. Take it to e-mail, or PM's if you feel that your E-Honor has been hurt, and you need to reduce yourselves to a level usually reserved for :q:q:q:q throwing monkeys.

Your Local, friendly, neighborhood Lock Nazi......

Mike

ShockTherapy said:
5th If they are so bad how come their ebay feedback doesn't show it?
Look at my response to this post regarding ebay.

When I bought a part from them it was a POS. I emailed back and forth with them and they were no help.

I have had no problems with them to date. I have bought a few parts from them in the past. They live within about an hour from here, so in the past in an emergency, I've been able to call them and pick the part up later the same day.

I have had no problems with them and I've appreciated the convience they offer, knowing that there is a single resource that often will have the odd ball parts specific to just the Mark VIII.

My experiences have been positive.

well here i am to defend myself. its amazing the stuff people will say to make us sound so bad and usually i ignore you kinds of people because you are the ones who cant seem to understand what used car parts are. you want new and perfect pieces, go to the dealer, and then find out that you cant get parts from the dealer for a mark VIII. first off, anyone deffending the guy who started this post shouldnt even open their mouths about what he said, he is lieing his ass off. i have all his emails to prove that we told him we didnt have a green one, we said we might have a green fender. HE told us that if you do not have a green one, send what ever you do have. a red one is what i had. it was the last driver side fender we had. yes it has been repainted, well, does that matter when you tell me to send what i do have? you knew if i sent a different color fender you would have to repaint it anyway, and second, i have never ever sent a fender that had damage, it didnt not leave my house bent in the top corner like that, we put in a dhl claim, what more can we do? the reason he hasnt responded to anything else in here is because he knows i can call him out on this, i have proof. i didnt not send him a fender that wasnt the color he asked for, i know the difference between red and green when someone says send whatever you have, thats what we do. as far as maskmarkman i think you have already been called out so i wont get into it with you, you bought a busted piece, i gave you a refund, and you still cant accept it, you said we need to make the customer happy, I GAVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK whats the problem. for you guys who have had a problem with us, we try to make it right if there is a problem but some of you dont understand parts are USED. so dont buy from us anymore. its not a big deal. like i said we cant make everyone happy, some people are expecting perfection and that doesnt exsist in the used car parts world. its amazing though like shocktherapy said how someone can alter the story so extreme just to make us sound so terrible then i give my side of the story with proof to back things up and then it starts a war. if we are as bad as some make us sound, then how come in 7 years of selling mark VIII parts, we only have a handful of complaints????? i think you guys that have gotten really upset over your personal situations are trying to make us look really really bad and our rep says it all, fact is fact we have a good rep and a LOT of happy repeat customers.

94m5 said:
I call it like it is also. By the looks of this, you seem to be buddies with Buddylee. I don't know where you came from, and quite honestly; don't give a damn. What I do care about is all of the player hating, bickering, and petty childish comments being thrown back and forth in plain sight across a web based community.

Everyone has problems once in a while buying from slavage yards, and this case is NO different. The part is USED, It's been sitting out in the elements, and has been bumped, banged and rubbed in it's life time.

For the record....No more name calling, and bickering on the forums. Take it to e-mail, or PM's if you feel that your E-Honor has been hurt, and you need to reduce yourselves to a level usually reserved for :q:q:q:q throwing monkeys.

Your Local, friendly, neighborhood Lock Nazi......

Mike

I don't know that person. at all !

On a side note , Mopar68GTX email me so he maybe a poster here! he
he threatened to post my emails to him ..... why not I have nothing to hide

let me make this clear, bent corner of fender was done by DHL.
sending me a fender that was once green and now is red with crappy body work done. was Mopar68GTX

My biggest mistake was not asking for a picture before paypal them money!

I post my interaction with sellers and vendors so others will know what to expect, Its part of LVC community

Vendors or sellers I've dealt with :
Stutmasters : well compressor stopped working a year later , customer service was great
Max five star ford : Max goes out of his way to provide the best customer service

Ray : from LVC, the best way I could sum it up , Dealing with Ray after you buy his kit is like dealing with a old friend

MRWilson : I traded him coil springs for a backseat... I sent the springs to him
witch he is driving on and Now its been 5 months countless PMs 3 phone calls
and I have not received The back seat , and he has left this board to avoid the shame.
bufordtpisser: nice guy who will bend over backwards for you

"I called the guy up and spoke with him about buy`n a driver side fender green if he had one.

I end up paying $156 shipped ,

when it got here I get a fender that was green and now is painted red.
the top part were the fender meets the hood is bent (he said must have happened in the shipping and is filing a claim with DHL)
I look on the lower part and its chipping and looks like it been bondoed
the fact that the guy said he had 6 or so to choose from and this is the one he sends me."

Okay, you would make a great politician! (thats a joke) Anyway, you did not specifically say you were suppose to be shipped a green one or the wrong one was sent. You said you asked about a green one and got a red one. Its implied that a green was was suppose to be shipped.

The damage we agree was caused by DHL. If anyone has had anything bulky shipped via DHL then they know their reputation on that. I specifically ask that certain items never ship DHL if the shipper uses them at all.

Jamie says he sent the last one he had. There is a conflict there because you claim that they said they had "6 or so". They have a lot of parts, maybe Jamie did say that and found they only had one left. Or maybe he never said he had a certain number on hand.

You also left out a vital pice of info. Jamie claims you told him to send whatever he had, if he is correct about having one left, that it what was sent.

There are always two sides to every story. The e-mails could be posted, but I don't think we need to go there.

From my neutral point of view you got what you paid for. Not only that, at a GREAT price. I just called up my collision center and they wanted $300 for a used one, excluding shipping and it would have to be painted. Now price does not justify the service, I know that. So excluding price I still say you got what you asked for if Jamie is telling the truth about you saying to ship whatever they had if they did not have exactly what you wanted.

My personal opinion is that this should have been handled outside the forum and only if Jamie totally refused any resolution or communication with you then post about it. He initiated a DHL claim and thats were it stands for now.

buddylee said:
I don't know that person. at all !

I did'nt say you did. I was bringing light to the fact that The guys trying to help out jaime have no reason to also. I'm not gonna lock this thread as would normally happen because it's already too far in it. Jamie is here now, and trying to defend himself because you brought something on here that SHOULD NOT have been brought up UNLESS he had just abandoned you all together.

This guy is running a buisness, and NOW has to come on here and defend that infront of a VERY LARGE portion of his customer base. This is "last resort" kinda stuff. Sorry Jaime, Hope you guys get everything worked out.

Mike

"its amazing the stuff people will say to make us sound so bad"
"i think you guys that have gotten really upset over your personal situations are trying to make us look really really bad"
do you really think people are just trying to make you look bad?
in my experience on this board, when people have a GOOD experience, they tell everyone....same when they have a bad one.

you get what you pay for. want cheap parts? expect cheap USED parts.

I have dealt with Jamie about 30 times..I have 100% satisfaction results...FLAWLESS...actual shipping cost was all they charged, and all parts came EXACTLY as described. .He and Pete arent a "new parts" place...they sell used parts...how you got a red one is beyond me...perhaps, yet again, YOU arent telling the truth.

or did you specify green? no...you asked if they had green...he sold you the last fender he had...your story doesnt hold water Buddy...nice try...it's a good thing jamie isnt an active member here...he'd have a field day with you, then get banned...I am sure he'd tell you what most sellers would...take it somewhere else...we dont have time for your lies, and baby-attitude.

anyway...$156 for a fender TO YOUR DOOR is pretty cheap considering...

bottom line is this:
if you buy a used/salvage part from a used part dealer, and get the part for pennies on the dollar, and then whine like a little baby about its condition...then go whining ON A PUBLIC forum about it....well...you just need to stay home, and watch Oprah, so you can see how bad other people's lives are.

if you have a problem, be a man...take it up with the seller...EVERYONE HERE knows about ebay, and the sellers...good or bad...slinging mud around about someone who isnt here to defend themselves, or even have a chance to tell their side is just stupid.'

Buddy...you did the same thing to 3 of the supporting vendors here...you PMd me asking me what to do...I told you then what I'm telling you now. SELL your Mark VIII's, and buy a disposable car...then join the kiddy-forums, and whine to them, like they do all day long.

sheesh...a grown man whining like a baby...I tell ya.

"I bought a used part off a wrecked car, and got it for about $800 less than it would have cost new...and it's got damage...waaaaaaaa"

man you piss people off.

Why is it sastified customers say the experience was good and then be done with it but you guys that say your experience was bad have to keep making it personal and fanning the flames?

bought my front timing cover from them on a thursday, got it on monday.......got my car back on the road two days later, me happy :D

i can see why you might be mad about the TOP of the fender, but who the hell is gonna see the bottom of it when its installed, its USED too.

:confused:

BlackIceLSC said:
you get what you pay for. want cheap parts? expect cheap USED parts.

I have dealt with Jamie about 30 times..I have 100% satisfaction results...FLAWLESS...actual shipping cost was all they charged, and all parts came EXACTLY as described. .He and Pete arent a "new parts" place...they sell used parts...how you got a red one is beyond me...perhaps, yet again, YOU arent telling the truth.

or did you specify green? no...you asked if they had green...he sold you the last fender he had...your story doesnt hold water Buddy...nice try...it's a good thing jamie isnt an active member here...he'd have a field day with you, then get banned...I am sure he'd tell you what most sellers would...take it somewhere else...we dont have time for your lies, and baby-attitude.

anyway...$156 for a fender TO YOUR DOOR is pretty cheap considering...

bottom line is this:
if you buy a used/salvage part from a used part dealer, and get the part for pennies on the dollar, and then whine like a little baby about its condition...then go whining ON A PUBLIC forum about it....well...you just need to stay home, and watch Oprah, so you can see how bad other people's lives are.

if you have a problem, be a man...take it up with the seller...EVERYONE HERE knows about ebay, and the sellers...good or bad...slinging mud around about someone who isnt here to defend themselves, or even have a chance to tell their side is just stupid.'

Buddy...you did the same thing to 3 of the supporting vendors here...you PMd me asking me what to do...I told you then what I'm telling you now. SELL your Mark VIII's, and buy a disposable car...then join the kiddy-forums, and whine to them, like they do all day long.

sheesh...a grown man whining like a baby...I tell ya.

"I bought a used part off a wrecked car, and got it for about $800 less than it would have cost new...and it's got damage...waaaaaaaa"

man you piss people off.

what are you talking about craig? what 3 vendors?? the only vendor I have dealt with is Max and like I said he is great
last interaction I had with was you telling me"not to talk crap about markvii.org or American Air Suspensions" and how MarkVIII.org is such a clean
site without any ADs

and again I spoke a person on the phone who "said we have about 6 and if I have one in green thats the one I'll"
and second, i have never ever sent a fender that had damage
Look at the 2nd picture I posted thats chipped and scrached up the tan you see is bondo ..... and I bet under the bondo is rust.
So who is making up lies now ??
The ebay feed back is not in play here becuse . they didn't list it on ebay

MY problem is that I got a fender that has bondo on already witch is what I was trying not to have , and that I will now have to wait up to 30 days for DHL to resolve this . never did I get any info that I have to do anything more than paint this fender . If I was in the business of selling used parts and I had
told someone I have 6 here in the shop and then send one that needs work I would have let them know before hand ..... maybe $156 is the going rate for a damged fender

Craig, I think I only piss you off and the guy who sent me the not up to par fender.

a scratch in one thing, that is not damage, you think you can paint a fender without sanding it? sand it and the scratch will be gone. i take cars apart, i dont do bodywork, i didnt look for bondo, i grabbed the last driverside fender we had with no damage. i have other drivr fenders with damage, thats why we said we have 6, they are hanging in my shop where they have been for almost 3 years, i got on a ladder, went through them, and pulled out the only one with no damage, i am so sorry my untrained eyes couldnt see bondo on the fender like you claim, again i am not a body man, i take mark VIII's apart. we told you we might have a green one, but if we dont we'll send what we do have and you were fine with it so i dont understand why you keep going with this. if you didnt want anything but green then you shouldnt have settled with another color. we put in the claim, when it goes through you will be refunded, how much more can you expect from a person, its not like you complained to us and we are ignoring you, its in the works, i dont know what else you expect from us. dont buy used parts for your car if you expect absolute perfection.

It seems like some people on here think just because your buying something used, that you should expect it to have some damage. I'm not putting Jamie down in anyway but e-bay is not a junkyard and shouldn't be compared to one. Your buying something that you can't physically look at and put your hands on. After years of buying and selling on ebay, I've learned the hard way that you should be as descriptive as possible because buyers expect it to be in great shape other than what you post is wrong with something.

This issue is resolved. Every complaint I've read have been made by people saying they were sold EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE PROMISED, but at some point they had a change of mind but wanted something else.

Jamie's responded twice in this thread, yet his critics have failed to even address him directly. As I've stated repeated times on this board, I've had very positive experiences with the seller and I consider myself to be lucky to live within an hour or so away from the seller.

I recommend this seller, as do virtually everyone else who has posted in this thread.

It sounds like the results are mixed. It may have to do with how picky someone is.

For me, if I buy something thats scratched, and I had no way to know it was scratched because the auctioneer didnt tell me, then im not satisfied.

However. If I have reason to suspect there might be a problem, (such as it says "fair condition") then I ask before I commit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back