1997 Lincoln Mark VIII Whole car parting out! Anything you need!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1997 mark viii parts

$25 plus shipping for the front sway bar end links!

does it have a moonroof? I need the whole mechanism minus the motor and window

Driver's side seat plastic shield - dont need the switches, just the shield.

Headlights? Cup holder?

Im parting out a Ivory Color 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII Interior is also Ivory! It has 77,900 miles on her. I got the car almost done, I just have the motor left to pull! I had a few guys from Long Island NY buy a door and fender off me yesterday and they told me if I wanted to sell more parts to come here it is a great site! Well here I am! Im new to this so dont know much about this so please bare with me! I did not put up a profile yet or any IM yet! I just want to check this out for now! I do the e-bay thing but figure I will give this a shot! Car was super and I hated to part it out but had alot of money I needed to recoup! Once I got the car all tore apart, I found the problem when I started taking motor apart! I got the intake and heads off so far and now im ready to pull! The problem the whole time was the IMRC GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad: but oh well Its in a thousand pieces now, that realy ticked me off, the one side was totally froze shut and the gum build up was bad! Well im out, if you need any parts give me a shout! Thanks!: Please e-mail me here to make things eaiser, im new and dont really know how to use this site yet! a2300hct@hotmail.com

mumumonster said:
Im parting out a Ivory Color 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII Interior is also Ivory! It has 77,900 miles on her. I got the car almost done, I just have the motor left to pull! I had a few guys from Long Island NY buy a door and fender off me yesterday and they told me if I wanted to sell more parts to come here it is a great site! Well here I am! Im new to this so dont know much about this so please bare with me! I did not put up a profile yet or any IM yet! I just want to check this out for now! I do the e-bay thing but figure I will give this a shot! Car was super and I hated to part it out but had alot of money I needed to recoup! Once I got the car all tore apart, I found the problem when I started taking motor apart! I got the intake and heads off so far and now im ready to pull! The problem the whole time was the IMRC GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad: but oh well Its in a thousand pieces now, that realy ticked me off, the one side was totally froze shut and the gum build up was bad! Well im out, if you need any parts give me a shout! Thanks!: Please e-mail me here to make things eaiser, im new and dont really know how to use this site yet! a2300hct@hotmail.com
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nmjjj.jpg

uuiukihki..jpg

ujh,ilukj.ki.jpg

uliuhui.ilhkl.jpg

iillui.jpg

ghgiluluhk..jpg

iluluiluiio.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back