low idle

Cubster

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where the Idle air control valve is on a 94 Mark VIII ? A picture of the location would be a plus. Thank you .

BAM!

95intakeIAC1.gif

Maybe not such a plus...

lol, is that the front of the engine ? I can't find ANYTHING that looks like that !!!

that is the rear of the engine - do you see the throttlebody? that is where the big black air tube that runs the length of the engine bay connects to the motor.

PITA to replace.

Your better off pulling the wiper/ motor assy, and the plastic cowl pieces to gain better access to it.

Mike

Thank you for your help, I hope that this solves the problem I've been having.

Any news on this issue? I need to do the IAC in my 95 and I agree it's a PITA thus far. I can't get at the leftmost nut to get the IAC off the intake.

I did remove the cowl trim but not the wiper stuff. I'll try that too. However I am still going to have to remove the fuel rails and all the wiring stuff as well as there is just no way to get a socket on the passenger's side nut. Too much stuff on it, on top of it and around it. Well, I did pick up the intake manifold gaskets just in case!

Thanks for the input and advice.

JayAchTee said:
I did remove the cowl trim but not the wiper stuff. I'll try that too. However I am still going to have to remove the fuel rails and all the wiring stuff as well as there is just no way to get a socket on the passenger's side nut. Too much stuff on it, on top of it and around it. Well, I did pick up the intake manifold gaskets just in case!

That didn't work for me, it was caused by low fuel pressure !!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back