anyone wanna buy my lincoln?

3) Is a Lincoln LS forum really the best place to advertise the selling of your LS to people who already own an LS?
it's not a bad idea bro, i was a lurker here for almost a year before i bought my LS from a LvC member.

Hey, I was not serious in my first post, but then you did not post and useful info.

Unfortunately, you have a lot of money invested in the car and you probably will not get it back out. I understand you've done a lot of repair and put a lot of money into the car.

But look at it from the buyer's side for a minute,
How much is a seven year old car, that has been badly wrecked and rebuilt. Even if it has low mileage and exactly all the features the buyer wants, it going to be a whole lot less that straight wholesale.
Add in the fact that it is not fixed yet (needs airbags) and the condition begins to be suspect.

If I were buying thinking of buying the car right now seriously, I would offer you 5500 and expect to negotiate.

Betcha the driver's seat is pretty worn out too :)

didn't you used to promote your website here? something like "white girls with azzz" or something like that?

Is it me or is the headlight fogged up in that picture? Please dont think any of us are being rude. We're just being realistic. I said $6000 which i think is about the max for that car. Airbag setup alone for the LS is gonna be a couple thousand. Its natural to think people are crazy when they dont see eye to eye with you regarding value of a car. But you have to forget about all the book values and such...you have to look at it as what will a person knowing all the issues be willing to pay.

beaups said:
didn't you used to promote your website here? something like "white girls with azzz" or something like that?

uhh yea,,, and? that dont mean my seat is wore out.. u tryin to hate on a big girl? hahahahahah ok then do what u do

are u guys like 10 years old?..or no ur prob the guys that stand out in a parking lot at a busy store on fri an sat nights thinkin that ur cool. waistin ur gas drivin around .. then goin home to ur parents house.

1. i have my OWN house
2. i get paid for what i do
3. i dont owe :q:q:q:q on my car paid cash for it while ur prob still in the hole.

so yall can go on an hate as much as u want thats straight i aint mad at ya.. but at least make it funny to where i can laugh, an not be so childish about it

siddymae said:
1. i have my OWN house
2. i get paid for what i do
3. i dont owe :q:q:q:q on my car paid cash for it while ur prob still in the hole.
What is that all about? I guess your not disputing the big ass claim. Well, where shall i start?? First off, you start a thread wanting to sell your car and when people respond this is the direction you take?
You own your own house. Who cares. I am sure alot of people on here own a house, some maybe two. Count me for one.
You get paid for what you do. What the hell does that mean? To be honest, i dont wanna know what that means...please keep that one to yourself.
You dont owe sh!t on your car. Well i just took a dump and i dont owe anything on the turd floating around either. You wanna talk about having a laugh. Please let us know what you paid CASH for your car so we can all have a good laugh. Talk about being in a hole, I got a crisp $100 that says what you paid CASH plus the repairs plus the stupid rims is waaaaaay more than what your ever going to get for that car. So dont go talking about people being in a hole. We're trying to be of some help by giving you realistic feedback regarding a car like yours.

Fla02LS said:
What is that all about? I guess your not disputing the big ass claim. Well, where shall i start?? First off, you start a thread wanting to sell your car and when people respond this is the direction you take?
You own your own house. Who cares. I am sure alot of people on here own a house, some maybe two. Count me for one.
You get paid for what you do. What the hell does that mean? To be honest, i dont wanna know what that means...please keep that one to yourself.
You dont owe sh!t on your car. Well i just took a dump and i dont owe anything on the turd floating around either. You wanna talk about having a laugh. Please let us know what you paid CASH for your car so we can all have a good laugh. Talk about being in a hole, I got a crisp $100 that says what you paid CASH plus the repairs plus the stupid rims is waaaaaay more than what your ever going to get for that car. So dont go talking about people being in a hole. We're trying to be of some help by giving you realistic feedback regarding a car like yours.

first off the comments i made were to the 2 ppl who were trying to hate on what i do... so why are u in it? u bein an advocate? wtf
second hooray for those who do own their own house. once again was not talking to you
third ive always been cool to everyone on here. but when someone talks :q:q:q:q like beaups or whatever his name is .. then im gonna say somethin. again are u his advocate?
like i stated a few posts back i posted this thread to see if anyone would be interested in my car. im not really going to sell because i already know i wont get what i put into it. no matter if it was a rebuild or not. and the rims came from someone on here really cheap.

and im done so go on an say what you want.. i wont be reading it because im not coming back to this site. apparently if you are a female, you dont get the respect that you diserve .. so to all the ones that have been cool to me an helped me out when i did my OWN repairs to my car. thank you

Well, you got all bitchy when people told you what they thought your car was worth. Sorry you can't accept the reality of the situation. And if you're going to name names, then do it.

As for Beaups cracking a joke about your derriere... if you can't laugh at yourself, you've got a whole boatload of issues other than trying to sell your car. Besides... it was wayyyyy funny.

Members online

Back