anyone wanna buy my lincoln?

Uhhh I've got $300 in cash burning a hole in my pocket right now, would that so pocket lint and my first born do???

what year/trim/engine/trans and mileage (I'm going to assume that it is a lincoln LS)?

cmon though, put some picture up. YOu might be able to sell the wheels before you sell the car.

siddy, you just got your car all nicely re-done. What happened??

jumpman6235 said:
i wonder if u will ever get some rims.. ;)

i hope so too, but every deal hasnt seemed to work out... I'm on a tight budget so its tough

buddyleee5 said:
i hope so too, but every deal hasnt seemed to work out... I'm on a tight budget so its tough

if i get new wheels in 3 months, i will sell you mine for 600. i plan on getting some new ones when i come into some money, but i havent told my wife yet. we will see how it goes.

1) Isnt this the car that was bought that had the turbofan intake thingy?
2) How do you expect to sell a car without thorough pictures?
3) Is a Lincoln LS forum really the best place to advertise the selling of your LS to people who already own an LS?
4) Have you even had the car for six months yet? Hmmm...im sure it runs great huh.

Like the Man said...

This Thread is Worthless.gif

Fla02LS said:
1) Isnt this the car that was bought that had the turbofan intake thingy?
2) How do you expect to sell a car without thorough pictures?
3) Is a Lincoln LS forum really the best place to advertise the selling of your LS to people who already own an LS?
4) Have you even had the car for six months yet? Hmmm...im sure it runs great huh.

1.yes this is the car that had the wrong intake.

2.i am going to take pics. i was actually just seeing if anyone would reply

3. see number 2

4 yes i have had the car almost a year and it runs great. but what i wanted originaly was a suv, it was wrecked an i bought and fixed it. the only thing that needs to be done is the air bags. it had new paint job, 57,000 miles. and a new front end. so please stop being a smart ass.

Smart ass? Me? Never. Going back and figuring it was bought wrecked, repaired with junkyard parts, continued having problems later, needs airbags.... I'd say your looking at about $6000 for that car.

there is no way i would take 6 grand i have way more in it then that, and no its not all junk yard parts.. radiator support is from ford. coil packs from ford. battery from ford. head lights an fog lights from ford. it runs good and drives good and has low miles. that was a really low estimate.

siddymae said:
there is no way i would take 6 grand i have way more in it then that, and no its not all junk yard parts.. radiator support is from ford. coil packs from ford. battery from ford. head lights an fog lights from ford. it runs good and drives good and has low miles. that was a really low estimate.

You likely have way more invested than anyone is willing to give you. Granted the mileage is low but after all it is a 7 year old car that has been wrecked and repaired. How's the title?... salvage I suspect. Do you own it outright or still paying? These kinds of things are important in determining how much to ask (how much you'll get) for your car. Been to a dealer to see what he will give you on trade for the SUV you wanted?

Just my 2¢

n8

If it's a salvage title, that's why she's selling it here. Dealer won't touch it.

Siddymae, if it has a salvage title, the value starts at half of wholesale. From there, you deduct needed items such as the air bags, etc. I think you're going to be very disappointed when you find the true value of your car. You may need to drive that thing for a long time to recoup your money.

Members online

No members online now.
Back