Paint.....

fastmarkviii

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
it's something I really wanna do soon what do u guys think about this color?

You have already seen the pix of the color of my car, I mostly want to paint it due to the fading spots on the roof and trunk, which if racing stripes looked right I would just do that but....

That color freaking rocks. It would be even better with a two-tone deal. I thought about painting a similar color to that in a two-tone on my silver car.

Blue is awesome.

That's about the color I want to paint my 75... It would look great on a Mark (or any non-fugly car, really.)

What type of car is that in the actual picture? That looks like the color im trying to go for on my '49.

thats funny cuz i have been seriously considering a color just like that for my stang..

Go for it! Looks great at night.

I would do Ghost stripes, if you are set on having them. That way they would be very subtle and cause people to look twice to see them.

fastmarkviii said:
it's something I really wanna do soon what do u guys think about this color?

You have already seen the pix of the color of my car, I mostly want to paint it due to the fading spots on the roof and trunk, which if racing stripes looked right I would just do that but....

BMW has a color very similar to that an 02 color I think LeMans blue metallic, if I could get a cream color interior for my car I'd paint it in a nanno second !!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back