My 2003 Lincoln LS V6 Base.

coolwater

LVC Member
Reaction score
Nothing Special, just the base model, but I love this car. Everything about the car is where it should be. And the lights under the mirrors are a nice touch. Wished they had put lights on the doors themselves also. I was involved in a minor accident where someone hit my door while I was exiting on a rainy day.

Anyway my baby is almost back to herself again. Just needs to have the door handles readjusted. I've had my baby for about 10 months now. Only a few minor issues with interior trim being lose and the squeaky steering noise after it snows. Other that that I am very satisfied with my purchase. Here are a few photos.

I'll be looking for some new shoes soon.

-cW

ls-front.jpg

ls-3-4.jpg

ls-3-4-tints.jpg

ls-center-console.jpg

ls-steering-wheel.jpg

ls-front-door.jpg

ls-interior.jpg

wow nice car bro.... do you still have it? i see that was a couple of years ago... hows it look now?

My LS is an 02 and has the wood interior. My inlaws have an 06 with that brushed aluminum look. I dont like the new interior as much as the older wood interior. especially ther steering wheel (which took a little getting used to haveing wood on the wheel, but i've grown to love it)

Members online

Back