FS: 1993 Sedan DeVille $500

Swoll50

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
caddy.png

Cars starts and runs, but gets hot after about 15 minutes. Blown head/gasket is best guess since there's water some water in the oil and it spits a little water out of the exhaust. Car has new radiator as of January 2006 and starter was put on right late 2005. Computer was replaced within last 2 years, as well. Trannys shifts fine and doesn't leak.

No major dents or dings on the exterior, other than a busted grill. Driver's side lower panel on door is loose, but could be fixed with a new trim piece. Clear coat is fading in spots, as well. Not all center caps are present, but tires are in good shape with some life left in them.

Interior is red leather in fairly good shape with no rips or tears. Both windows roll up and down, but passenger side, front is slower. AC works, but could use a charge. Heater works, but needs the solenoid or whatever it is that redirects the flow needs to be changed so it blows correctly.

Car has some good parts on it and, as said, will run but gets hot. Picture is pretty bad, but camera phone is the only thing I currently have that's available.

Located in Dallas, TX (75206)

Thanks,

Jacob

email me at swollhottie@yahoo.com
Phone is 214-394-3325

no time. i leave on saturday for miami and need to get it outta here. make an offer

Members online

No members online now.
Back