what to do to fit 22's

He was refering to you and your Smokey and the Bandit avatar lol. He's probably country himself... not to be racist here...not all black people are from the city, he can be a black countryboy lol.

I've seen 22s once before on an LS and it didn't look all that great. All I have to say is 'good luck' and 'I hope it's worth it'....oh yeah, and 'i hope you live in a town with all straight roads...' lol...

Maybe this is more your style...

DSC00414.gif

DSC00413.gif

J3FF said:
He was refering to you and your Smokey and the Bandit avatar lol. He's probably country himself... not to be racist here...not all black people are from the city, he can be a black countryboy lol.

who said i was black?

00_slow_5spd_ls said:
ya u did say u where black dsoul that thread said we hate on u cuz ur black..if your not black, ur still a stupid fu<k

your a tough guy huh???????

You did tell us you were black, so im just goin by what you say!

thought we banned this guy last time he tried to fire off his sh*t cannon?

No, actually alot of people chimmed in that hes funny and harmless. Harmless maybe, funny not really. I personally think hes annoying more than anything. Does that mean ban him? Who am I to judge, takes all kinds of idiots in this world to make it go around. Its the idiots that make me lok so smart :) :) :).

I think I voted to ban him.

you can either ban or just ignore e-thugs...
I think 22's are too big and too much work for an LS. 20's are the limit IMO. I agree that 19's are the best choice, but not many to choose from. 19" wheels for the LS are usually overpriced also. To each thier own, if you want 22's then do it:D

Members online

Back