New to the Forum

2002OhioLSE

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Just want to stop by and say hello to all the LS fans on here. I am proud to say I am a the new owner of a 2002 LSE with 30K that I just picked up and am instantly a Lincoln fan. I never knew that Lincoln could pull of producing a car that is so performance based yet is full of all the luxury amenities that anyone could ever want. Well, I don't want to go on about the car, although I could, but I just want to say thanks for having me on your forum. Many more posts to follow.

Welcome to the crowd, I picked up my 01 LS Sport about 6 months ago... love it to death... though I have to admitt, its little more expensive to maintain than my SHO in some ways .... LOL :D

They are great cars, and fun to drive... Enjoy :D

Thanks for all the responses. I am going to get some pictures and upload them asap, hopefully tomorrow if the weather holds up. Thanks again guys.

hi.... if your state has a cooling off period.. take the car back asap.... trust me.

Here is a quick picture with a camera phone, i will try to get a better one up soon and hopefully start a gallery when I get the 20's on it. I know it's just another stock LSE but that will all change soon enough, let me know what you guys think.

MyLSE.jpg

Welcome!!!!!:D

Make yourself at home. Keep your feet off the coffee table. The mods hate that.:lol:

Members online

Back