New '06 LS V8

jajacobscpa

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi guys:

Thought I would post some pics of my new '06 Lincoln LS V8. Color is Cashmere with stone and parchment interior. This is my second LS, first was an '05 Vivid Red LS. I wasn't sure how much I would like the Cashmere at first, but it has grown on me and I like the paint appears to change colors based upon the level of light.

LS 001.jpg

LS 003.jpg

LS 004.jpg

LS 005.jpg

Cleaning

How hard do you think it is going to be to keep clean? I love the color, but I have had white cars and they are hell to keep looking nice. I wonder how this color will be.

Damn....

I see that car and can't help to think that we have an instant classic in the LS. Timeless style, classy lines... Very nice looking car... welcome aboard!

Lancaster PA, huh.... I bought my Weimaraner there
thumb.gif

paulownian said:
How hard do you think it is going to be to keep clean? I love the color, but I have had white cars and they are hell to keep looking nice. I wonder how this color will be.

I have had it for two weeks and drove it through quite a bit of rain the past few days. This color does not seem to show the dirt as much as traditional white because of the nature of tri-coat paint. The heavy metal flake in the paint tends to hide dirt and dust a bit more. Secondly, it is not quite as "bright white" as the Ceramic White is. The car looks white until you park it next to a white car. Then it tends to look grey or beige depending on the light.

^ Yeah, I know what you mean. I was about to buy a Cashmere LS thinking it was Ceramic White. :eek: I first showed up on a sunny day, so it looked white... but when I went back the next day, it was cloudy, so the car looked beige and I was like "Where's the one I looked at yesterday?"

It looks nice, though.

Members online

Back