8" Overhead Installed

Flame3g

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
JUST GOT MY 8 INCH OVERHEAD MONITOR INSTALLED LOOKS GOOD AND FITS PERFECT. HAVE PICS UP IN A FEW:rolleyes:

Post the pics hee man, make it easier for people. Nice setup though.

Just cuz it has no sunroof doesn't mean its a V6 I have an 03 LS V8 premium sport and i have no sunroof. Apparently thats the ONLY option they didnt put on my car lol

I like the screen...props.

I have a 13" drop down mounted in my LS to go along with XBox 360. Fits perfect with the sunroof. I would post pics but problem is I installed it myself about a week ago just to see if I even wanted it. I didn't really want to drill into the roof...so I ran a strong thin wood plank from the :q:q:q:q handle screws so I didn't have to make any new holes and mounted the screen to that. As of now it looks kind of ghetto because it isn't flush with the roof and some of the wires are showing a bit.

I'm getting it professionally installed along with a custom mini entertainment center in the trunk to hold the XBox 360 and any other electronics I need easy access to. It will be accessible by the backseat cupholder/armrest fold down. It should be pretty slick when I'm done....

StinkinLinkinLS01 said:
I like the screen...props.

I have a 13" drop down mounted in my LS to go along with XBox 360. Fits perfect with the sunroof. I would post pics but problem is I installed it myself about a week ago just to see if I even wanted it. I didn't really want to drill into the roof...so I ran a strong thin wood plank from the :q:q:q:q handle screws so I didn't have to make any new holes and mounted the screen to that. As of now it looks kind of ghetto because it isn't flush with the roof and some of the wires are showing a bit.

I'm getting it professionally installed along with a custom mini entertainment center in the trunk to hold the XBox 360 and any other electronics I need easy access to. It will be accessible by the backseat cupholder/armrest fold down. It should be pretty slick when I'm done....

Yeah I had mine professionally installed. And i do Have a V6 and i LLLLOOOVVEE it. I WANT TO PUT A PS3(when it comes out) IN OR XBOX360
but really don't have the room

I was thinking the same thing about the 360 till i figured you could make a box for the trunk accessible through the folddown cupholder/armrests...haven't tried it yet but I'm pretty sure it would work...

Members online

Back