Sunroof air deflector

myfirstls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm not even sure what that part is called. I know it supposed to disrupt airflow and pull air out from the cabin. But can someone tell me what this is called so I can find part to fix it?

I just noticed today after work, so I haven't really look or study anything about it. But I did try look for replacement and can't find any. How important is it? I mean does this somehow hinder a smooth operation of sunroof? I been having trouble of closing the sunroof from when I got the car. When activated by switch, roof almost close and it goes back in. Try it for couple times and roof closes. Would this cause this?

20220523_162123.jpg
20220523_162059.jpg

That deflector is probably now only a u-pull-it junkyard part. You'll probably have to take a 12V source with you to be able to open it and get to that part. It may have never been sold separately from the entire sunroof assembly.
For the closing problem, try the initialize procedure.

Thanks for the info guys. If it's not a mechanical problem, I think I'll leave it alone for now. Too many project right now. Too many things to fix and not enough time.

Hopefully, it won't rain and get stuck................

Members online

No members online now.
Back