Custom mustang bumpers

greasy777

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I bought my first mark viii the other day very clean 1995, 2 owner car, with 92,000 original miles. Unmolested and clean as a pin. Paint on bumpers are faded that’s it. Welp today a friend of mine backed into me and ruined the passenger fender. Since I was on the fence about painting now I am.

So here’s my question ive seen the terminator bumpers but not a big fan of them I like the 97 cobra bumpers better has anyone made their own bumper if so how. I have a decent amount of body work experience and I have a good idea how but just trying to get a good idea

Thanks again,
Dalton

Ps if you have a passenger fender and the chrome for the passenger marker light for a 95 in Florida let me know

376594B4-7D21-40BF-85D8-07E6D2CE902E.jpeg

Looking at pictures of the 2 bumpers, I would say you are clearly in the "can of worms" of imaginary projection. I'm pretty sure the lincoln is wider and probably has greater frame projection over the pony car's smaller chasis. Not the mention the dropped joint line. Even if you could trim all the metal back to stretch the new skin some what into place, fabing in all new mounts for the rubber skin would be exceptionally precise work. IMO, fogetaboutit.

Members online

No members online now.
Back