Just want to say thanks.

lsismore

LVC Member
Reaction score
A few months ago I ended up selling my 03 LS V6. My wife's grandma gave us the car with only 23,000 miles on it. It was my first "luxury" car and really a great one in many ways, as you all know. I put a little over 60k miles on it over 5 years or so, including a round trip to Corvallis, OR from Sacramento, CA. I loved the power, the ride, and how quiet it was inside. Like I said, up to that point, I'd never had a real nice car. Aside from new plugs and a few little interior things, I didn't have to do much work on it, luckily. Just kept the oil changed basically and did the spark plugs and fuel filter.

I was sad to see it go, but my family just got too big to use it anymore. I bought a 2011 Explorer with just under 190k on the odometer and have had to fix up a few things - new spark plugs, cooling fan, front struts. It does the job, but with a lot less class. I miss it. Seems like the person I sold it to was real happy though.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank the few people here that were kind enough to help me out, namely users joegr and 04_Sport_LS, plus the many other posters that have contributed so much good info on this forum. I've been on a few car forums over the years and LVC is a damn good one. The internet can be dark place, but it's also home to some good stuff too. So thanks.

IMG-1882.jpg

IMG-1886.jpg

IMG-1901.jpg

I agree with you every one here has given some advice on one thing or another and has been my go to place for any and questions. If I may just chime in here a second and thank you all also my hat off to you great people with a great passion for and great car

Sorry to see you go but glad you had a good experience with the LS. We only get the problems on the forums so it paints a very unrealistic picture of owning an LS. I had almost a twin to your car but it was a 2003 V-8 Sport. Red with a black interior.

Members online

Back