500,000 coming this year

JamesHinson

LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 98 Navigator, bought new in 98. Currently at 495,182 miles. Original engine and transmission.

Expect to hit 500,000 by March.

Wife drives 2004 LS, with about 250,000 miles.

Prior to Navigator had a Continental which had reached 369,000 when I gave away.

Just wanted to post this because Lincoln vehicles have been good for me and wanted to give credit where credit due.

That, sir, is amazing. Lincoln should award you with a brand new Aviator... which unfortunately will probably not make it past 100k.

I've got a 2012 Navigator. Original trans and engine .. has the 5.4l 3v. I bought it used with about 90k miles on it.

It's been an "ok" vehicle. I think I've got about 235k miles on it now. I just had the timing chains / tensioner / cam shaft phasers job done to the tune of about $2700, but hopefully that will keep it going for another 200k miles.

I think it's got the original plugs, although I did make the dealer I bought it from replace the ignition coils so those are new, but I've developed a misfire condition that I initially mistook for a trans problem.

Anyway, contemplating attempting the plug replacement job on this engine, but I fear the broken plugs. One of my neighbors has the Lisle broken plug extractor tool. I don't know .. wish me luck I guess :)

500,000 came a little earlier than I thought, had to take a couple of business trips. Would really like to send photo and info to Lincoln but there does not seem to be a way to do so. No email for them, nor can I post on their Facebook.

Anyway, milestone achieved, on to the next 500,000

Navigator500.jpg

Nice! Congratulations on that milestone! Traveling that much, you probably need a couple of spare tires for your ride. 4WheelOnline has a huge selection of them, so feel free to check out their site anytime.

500,000 came a little earlier than I thought, had to take a couple of business trips. Would really like to send photo and info to Lincoln but there does not seem to be a way to do so. No email for them, nor can I post on their Facebook.

Anyway, milestone achieved, on to the next 500,000

View attachment 828575323
Nice! I mentioned above about my 2012 Navigator. I did the plugs and timing chain/tensioners/cam shaft phasers. Nav runs like a top now.. hope it stays that way! I think I'm coming up on 300k miles.

Nice! I mentioned above about my 2012 Navigator. I did the plugs and timing chain/tensioners/cam shaft phasers. Nav runs like a top now.. hope it stays that way! I think I'm coming up on 300k miles.
Congrats, should be good for another 300

Members online

No members online now.
Back