PUT A CHIP IN

bhans40

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I succumbed to the temptation and installed a chip.....In the OBDII port.....I know pretty much the feelings about chips around here.....Mines different,yes it is!! So here is what I've found: Before chip. Going into 2nd gear would chirp a bit.....After install:Going into 2nd gear it moved the rear end around,got some real scratch caused me some concern. I loved it!.....Please don't tell me I must be smoking some real potent stuff cause I don't smoke....My Mark is a base with 143xxx on the speedo.It also seems (haven't really checked) to be getting better gas milage.....Understand folks I'm not trying to puff up chips just saying the one I have is a touch of magic.....Came with a 100% guarantee,don't like it,doesn't work? send it back for a full refund.....Bruce L. Hansen.....Senior Citizen (80)......Alive by the Grace of God

What chip did you put in? I myself was thinking about trying one out but with all the talk about them not working as they claim. I did put one in my 99 DeVille many years ago and it scared me almost. Now today I am the proud owner of not one but a pair of Lincoln LS. m y daily is a 01 V8 with 148.000very well loved I picked up for ????? It's so clean inside and out and it's so fast as it is I did need to give it some love before I could drive it with a new exhaust from motor to rear bumper and put in a new windshield and just a few other items but for what I paid for a car sitting for 6 years in hot Az, sun and rolling the dice with no title. This kid sold me for 400 bucks. My second LS was given toe by a dear friend as he was sick of putting money in to it he walked over with keys and title and said you have better luck with it then I so I got a V6 04 it does need a ton of work before I even think about a picture but I do own 2 of these little beasts but back to you again what chip did you use?

Members online

No members online now.
Back