POWER STOP!!!!

Lincoln06V8

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Put on some Power Stop drilled and sloted rotors with carbon fiber ceramic pads, they GRIP!

20210203_193120.jpg

20210204_003210.jpg

20210204_003226.jpg

I went with the same setup but used Akebono Pads. I have only done the front ones so far and they made a night and day difference to the braking system.
Yes they are great! I'm fairly certain this baby still had factory rear pads and rotors, every pad and rotor front to rear was SHOT and pulsated like CRAZY and you had to hammer the pedal to get it to stop, these power stop pads and rotors have grip with a tap of the brake pedal!

Nice set up. I got the Power Stop Rotors and ceramic pads too. My rotors have the oem look.

Like you said, they stop very good.

yes,,,,, did mine right away with power stop drilled and slotted, and upgraded carbon fiber ceramic pads also. I love it......best feel. bought my LS in august. the caliper pins were almost stuck from dried grease. work perfect now.
They make a huge difference in stopping power and its SOOOOOOOO nice to have smooth brand new brakes!

yes,,,,, did mine right away with power stop drilled and slotted, and upgraded carbon fiber ceramic pads also. I love it......best feel. bought my LS in august. the caliper pins were almost stuck from dried grease. work perfect now.
Also putting em in yourself makes it feel even better!

Members online

Back