For those of you wanting to eliminate your air suspension

AlexWez

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I finally got mine working right, so I am no longer interested in doing this myself, but in researching everything the kits to swap springs in look sketchy at best to me. I know some have changed the front control arms, K member and rear lower control arms for Tbird parts and gone to the trouble to weld in rear spring perches, but wouldn't an easy solution be to just use coil over shocks and struts from one of the Mustang suspension suppliers? Should be nothing else to change from the looks of it to me but maybe this has been tried before. It was easier for me to pick up best exhaust for camaro v6 for my friend you know... Hope for help:):)

Check you tube company in NC makes complete change over. Rear springs front struts for under $500. Will post name later. You tube show complete instructions installation procedures I did it on my 97 mark and what an improvement. My air bags were ok but problems were electrical or with pump. Cheaper to remove

Thanks…could not remember the name getting old. Strut master’s is the name. I actually drove down and picked the entire system up. Small museum of several vintage cars

Members online

No members online now.
Back