For Sale Plethora of parts for 2000-2006 LS

Linc615

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys im trying to clean out my warehouse to make room for more stock, and im inundated with a pile of parts for various LS models and years. It would take too many pics to post all so I can send pics of whatever someone is interested in. Just a brief off top my head I have
-Complete Leather interior gen1 Camel/tan in color, minor tear and scuffing on front seat, can be repaired.
-HID headlights gen2 (2) sets
-Halogen headlights gen2
-oh-shit handles tan, complete
-Numerous sensors, rain, YAW, rain pads, etc.
-DDM gen 1&2
-PCM gen1 ask for specifics, if your close to me I can marry it for you also.
-Fog light gen1
-headlights gen1
-header panel gen 1
-DCCV gen 1&2
-tons of LINCOLN LS chrome lettering
-Alpine OEM in-dash changer unit gen1
-grilles for gen1&2 and custom made one with camera mount inside
-rear license place surround chrome and painted
-taillights gen 1&2
-sidemarkers gen 1
-aftermarket stereo surround pieces
-brand new aftermarket METRA harnesses and steering controls kits
-Isolator for antenna
-visors for gen1 black and gen 1 tan
-upper consoles gen 1 tan and graphite gen 1
-gen1 headliner wiring harness with sunroof
-Instrument clusters, custom made from original that are remote control and infinite color options all LED, looks awesome!
-Center console gen1 camel/tan

And a lot more so if you are interested in any of them please contact me and let's talk, PayPal only for transactions, also I can get any part you might need if its not listed so please don't hesitate to ask ill see what I can find.

Thanks!

I need a camel/tan. panel that fits under the steering wheel. It has the trunk release mounted to it. For an 05 if available.

Dan I do actually have a kick panel with the trunk and fuel buttons all in intact. maybe missing a clip or 2, but its been reenforced with epoxy backing and put back together in hopes of not breaking again ( these panels are overly brittle like the center vents and steering column it seems.) Only difference is its custom painted tan, not original tan. Originally black.

TyWayne Yes sir, if you can give me til tomorrow afternoon to get my hands on it and take some im slammed tonight and been working all day but I will look tomorrow and post them, one is in my profile pic it has a mount and hole built in for a hidden front cam, with red badge.

DeviLSh Not LSE original but like them, I passionately hate amber blinkers on rear of any vehicle (just preference, it takes the masculinity and muscle away from any vehicle in my eyes,) so when I picked these up I sanded them down, one being smoke tinted, I painted them all red and clear coated them followed but an epoxy seal on joints and covered in black flex seal. It does look OEM except the tinted one you can see a couple spots darker than the other.

Any of my lights tail, head or markers I do include all bulbs with the lenses, even the HIDs and I only use Philips in those. Thats a huge cost already covered so you can literally plugNplay and roll out with your new parts installed.

Dan I do actually have a kick panel with the trunk and fuel buttons all in intact. maybe missing a clip or 2, but its been reenforced with epoxy backing and put back together in hopes of not breaking again ( these panels are overly brittle like the center vents and steering column it seems.) Only difference is its custom painted tan, not original tan. Originally black.

TyWayne Yes sir, if you can give me til tomorrow afternoon to get my hands on it and take some im slammed tonight and been working all day but I will look tomorrow and post them, one is in my profile pic it has a mount and hole built in for a hidden front cam, with red badge.

DeviLSh Not LSE original but like them, I passionately hate amber blinkers on rear of any vehicle (just preference, it takes the masculinity and muscle away from any vehicle in my eyes,) so when I picked these up I sanded them down, one being smoke tinted, I painted them all red and clear coated them followed but an epoxy seal on joints and covered in black flex seal. It does look OEM except the tinted one you can see a couple spots darker than the other.

Any of my lights tail, head or markers I do include all bulbs with the lenses, even the HIDs and I only use Philips in those. Thats a huge cost already covered so you can literally plugNplay and roll out with your new parts installed.

Any pics of the headlights? Preferably the HID pair and price?

Hey guys im trying to clean out my warehouse to make room for more stock, and im inundated with a pile of parts for various LS models and years. It would take too many pics to post all so I can send pics of whatever someone is interested in. Just a brief off top my head I have
-Complete Leather interior gen1 Camel/tan in color, minor tear and scuffing on front seat, can be repaired.
-Halogen headlights gen2
-DDM gen 1&2
-Fog light gen1
-headlights gen1
-header panel gen 1
-DCCV gen 1&2
-taillights gen 1&2
-sidemarkers gen 1
-Isolator for antenna
-Instrument clusters, custom made from original that are remote control and infinite color options all LED, looks awesome!

And a lot more so if you are interested in any of them please contact me and let's talk, PayPal only for transactions, also I can get any part you might need if its not listed so please don't hesitate to ask ill see what I can find.

Thanks!
do you have rod bearings for 3.9 v-8

Got a 2003 LS V8. Need center AC Dash Vent. (Probably saying it wrong) Any color will do.

Okay, what I am looking for are 1) the splash shield that goes under the engine 2) both front and rear extensions and 3) single cup holder cover for a manual equipped LS. Can you help me?

Im interested in PCM gen1 ask for specifics, if your close to me I can marry it for you also.
-Fog light gen1
-grilles for gen1 and custom made one with camera mount inside
-taillights gen 1
brand new aftermarket METRA harnesses and steering controls kits

-Halogen headlights gen2
-DDM gen 1&2
-Fog light gen1
-headlights gen1
-header panel gen 1
-DCCV gen 1&2
-taillights gen 1&2
-sidemarkers gen 1
-Isolator for antenna

Thanks!
Do you have a back bumper for.lincoln ls 2001

I forgot a key word, 2) Both front and rear BUMPER extensions. Those long skinny plastic parts screwed to the bottoms of the bumper covers.

Members online

Back