03 Lincoln Ls lower front Bumper cover grille broken

bitetto603

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello, I’ve finally fixed the hell that is the cooling system and now am trying to make it pretty again. My front bumper cover looks to be all one piece. My broken part is only the lower grille if that’s what it’s called between the square fog lights. Does anyone know how to replace that as the rest is in mint condition? I’ve seen on google images what looks to be billet chrome ones but how are they installed if it’s all one piece?

image.jpg

Hello, I’ve finally fixed the hell that is the cooling system and now am trying to make it pretty again. My front bumper cover looks to be all one piece. My broken part is only the lower grille if that’s what it’s called between the square fog lights. Does anyone know how to replace that as the rest is in mint condition? I’ve seen on google images what looks to be billet chrome ones but how are they installed if it’s all one piece?

View attachment 828574629
Car-Parts.com Look up front Bumper covers and see what they have in Salvage yards in your area...hopefully you can find the same color

Car-Parts.com Look up front Bumper covers and see what they have in Salvage yards in your area...hopefully you can find the same color
I was going to suggest that as well but I did not see the same color when I checked today.

Members online

No members online now.
Back